Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to post this at my local forum, but it just keep on showing me the error page unavailable over and over...

If admin see this, can you help me move it to Canada:QC Local forum? Thanks.

http://groupbuycenter.com/buy.aspx?id=14091

Anyone here at QC wanna buy some lips, skirts, or wing? The shipping is pretty cheap if you ask me.

SHIPPING: Up to 4 lips/side skirts can fit in each box. Prices below are per box. Box shipped to East Coast: $30 Box Shipped to MidWest: $34 Box Shipped to West Coast: $38 Spoilers/Z3 Fender pairs: $20 per item Small items (eyebrows) will ship free in a large box, or they can be shipped alone for $5-$10 depending on item.
I wanna get the Type-r style lip. Members at g2ic.com had it installed, and it looks pretty damn nice. They have lip and stuff for gen3 as well, so go take a look folks.

92-93 Acura Integra Type R Front Lip (ABS plastic): $59.99
1992-1993 and 1998-2001 Acura Integra Type R Front Lip in Urethane: $74.99 (the 92-93 version looks exactly like the 98-01, but it is made to fit the 92-93)

·
Registered
10,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol, wanna come up here in QC and pick it up? hehe... or you can always make another groupbuy like this at your Local Forum. :)

I mean i will definetely get a lip, but i just wanna see if i can save some shipping with few other people in QC. My whole front bumper need to get it repaint anyway, so i am planning to get the lip and paint it all together at the same time in spring.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I have been to Montreal, 3 times I think, lol. I didn't know I had to be there locally for the group buy....
on a side note, people were so rude to me in Montreal, forgive me I don't speak French ,jeez, can I get some damn directions...It's ok though, that never took away from the blast I had up there, everytime I went...

·
Registered
10,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sleeperls93 on Feb/02/04 said:
I have been to Montreal, 3 times I think, lol. I didn't know I had to be there locally for the group buy....
on a side note, people were so rude to me in Montreal, forgive me I don't speak French ,jeez, can I get some damn directions...It's ok though, that never took away from the blast I had up there, everytime I went...
I feel your pain, my french suck too, and sometimes some frenchies here just don't like it when you don't speak french... yea, wanna join the groupbuy? LOL

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I didn't think location mattered when it came to group buys? I mean, do they send all those parts to one destination???

on another side note* I was supposed to go to Montreal this New year, but my buddies backed out at the last minute, we usually drive! Places I remember very well:
Club super sex
super contact
sona
area
peel pub
That's all I remember...tell those frenchies to chill out, they're still in North America!!

let me know what the deal is with these lips, if not I'll just have to find it elsewhere...

·
Registered
10,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, they can ship 4 lips or 4 sides in one box, so, say the shipping is 40$, if we can find 4 people in Montreal to get it, shipping can be split in 4 (save 30$!)

You can just go and take a look at the groupbuy website.

Heck you can even buy the lip yourself, if you don't really care about the shipping.

But yea, the lip is cheap AND nice. I am just gonna sand it and wetsand it with like 2000 grid then paint it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts