·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
· GROUP BUY: 1992-1993 Acura Integra Grille Insert - $44.99 shipped
· GROUP BUY: 1994-1997 Acura Integra Grille Insert - $44.99 shipped
· GROUP BUY: 1998-2001 Acura Integra Grille Insert - $44.99 shipped

**** INTERNATIoNAL CUSTOMERS ADD $10 TO EACH ABOVE QUOTED PRICE ***

We have 20 available grilles/grille set's in your choice of Black or Silver, in Race or Diamond Style for this Group Buy.

This is a pre-cut grille insert that installs over your stock (OEM) grille. This is not a "kit" or replacement set. Our grille inserts come pre-cut and ready for installation. (Installation Instructions and necessary hardware are included with all orders). Our grille inserts are made of perforated mild steel that is then double powder coated for maximum durability. After being double powder-coated, they are clear coated.

92-93 INTEGRA - SILVER, RACE-STYLE

94-97 INTEGRA - BLACK, RACE-STYLE

98-01 INTEGRA - SILVER, RACE-STYLE

UP-CLOSE: Diamond Style

UP-CLOSE: Race Style

For more information, please visit: www.grille-tech.com

PAYMENT DETAILS:

We offer three different payment methods:

Pay by Credit Card:
Pay via credit card through our secured server website:
https://io.webux.net/grille-tech/groupbuy_payments/index.html
[lime green*** IMPORTANT: select the product/pricing option for "INTERNATIoNAL" when checking out

Paypal:
Pay with an e-check, credit/bank card at www.paypal.com. Our Paypal payment address is [email protected]

Money Order:
You can mail a Money Order payable oNLY in U.S. issued funds:

Chris Driver
P.O. Box 187
Gladys, VA 24554

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE!
If paying with Paypal or Money Order, please include a note with your payment with the following info:

- Team-integra.net screen name
- full name
- shipping address
- e-mail address
- specify type Team-integra.net Group Buy (i.e. 92-93 Integra, 94-97 Integra or 98-01 Integra)
- color preference (silver or black)
- style preference (Diamond or Race)

* You will receive a "Payment Received" notification via e-mail when payment has been received.
* Please allow 2 to 4 weeks from date of payment for your order to arrive; however, most orders are shipped sooner than the specified ship time.
* All orders are shipped via United States Postal Service Priority Mail.

If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me: [email protected]. (Please allow 24 to 48 hours for a response).

Kristina, Grille-Tech

·
Registered
379 Posts
Wow another one, for those that missed the first sale. Just wondering, I have a Silver 99 SE, would you go silver or black and diamond or race? Anyone have pics of silver tegs that they installed this kit on from the last buy?

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Vivisector on Mar/13/04 said:
Wow another one, for those that missed the first sale. Just wondering, I have a Silver 99 SE, would you go silver or black and diamond or race? Anyone have pics of silver tegs that they installed this kit on from the last buy?

There ya go man. I'd pimp it on a silver Teg.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Guys:

Just wanted to help those out who aren't sure which style or color preference they prefer:

STYLE: The Diamond-style grille insert is designed from diamond-shaped mesh material and is a more "flashy" design and drastically enchances the look of your vehicle. The Race-style design is made from a perforated mesh material and is a bit more classy in design and allows a bit more airflow.

COLOR: Often customers ask us which color would like better on their vehicle. We like to tell them this: If you want "flash," get the grille in silver; if you want "class," get the grille in black.

The black grilles tend to look great on red, yellow, and white cars especially; whereas, the silver looks good on every color.

I hope I've helped. Should you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.

Best wishes to all for a good week,
Kristina
[email protected]

·
Registered
379 Posts
Which style diamond/race is better for stopping grasshoppers, and bugs, and which is easier to get the bugs cleaned off of.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello "Vivisector" / Mark:

Thank you for your interest in our Group Buy. Both styles are equally as easy to clean. It's simply a matter of preference as to which style you prefer.

Please feel free to contact me should you have any further questions.

With kind regards,
Kristina
[email protected]

·
Registered
379 Posts
Ok, good to hear, I have a bit of time to make up my mind. Am still kinda hoping to see a pic of a silver teggy with black grille, before making my decision.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hello Everyone:

These Integra grille inserts are very popular. Therefore, I encourage you to place your orders ASAP to a) guarantee prompt shipment, and b) before the Group Buys ends (March 31st).

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Kristina
[email protected]

·
Registered
379 Posts
Umm, I think I am gonna wait til at least the next buy now. Guessing in a few weeks or so there will be another one. Car smucked, so gotta see if I am getting her fixed, and then what color she will be. Or if I am gonna be geting something new.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi Mark:

This particular Group Buy will be ending on 3/31, and while I'm sure we'll be offering more Group Buys in the future, I really don't know when the next one will be posted. It really depends on stock/inventory.

Thanks,
Kristina
[email protected]

·
Registered
81 Posts
stupid question, since i'm in canada, that would be $54.99 USD total price when entering in paypal?

edit: nevermind i'm not stupid, that's right. i've sent in my order via paypal :D

edit again:
here's the silver teg pic, then a chop i did where i just darkened the grille to look black. should help with a decision...

·
Registered
379 Posts
Hey, Thanks Jesse, helped me make my decision, assuming my car isn't totalled, I am gonna go with the black one, looks good.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hello Walter:

Thanks for your order. It is in process and I have e-mailed you a "Payment Confirmation" notice. We'll do out best to ship your order ASAP.

Thanks and best wishes for a good weekend,
Kristina
[email protected]

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Just wanted to remind everyone that there is only a 1½ weeks left on this Group Buy and depending on stock ... it may end earier.

If you're interested, place your order ASAP.

Also, feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Have a great week,
Kristina
[email protected]

1 - 20 of 51 Posts