Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Hey, he asked for red car with grille. He didn't specify no ugly ass body kits.
That was all Google could spit out at me. I suppose you could always just search for 'integra grille' and then use your imagination as to what one would look like on red. Personally I'd go with a black one on a red car unless you were specifically trying to make it stand out. It will fill in the gap and really hide everything else that doesn't always look so pretty under there.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aw man Im at work and I cant see the pic, Ill have to wait until after 9pm to see it

Yeah I was thinking of a silver one on a stock Red Teg (like mine)... I dont think itll look so bad. I picture a 350Z that lives down the road from me. Its red and it has a grill and it looks badass!

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Were you thinking about something more along the lines of this?

Getting a look like that isn't possible with the 98-01 front end. Its just not built the same. The only way to do the grille is to have it set back inside.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
yea on the 98-01 u cant have that flat grill look like the 94-97 does.
Check this guys grill out... looks nice

I COUDLNT RESIST. thats soo beautiful

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
What do y'all think about this grille? Yea? Nay?

It looks kind of restrictive and counterproductive to me. I mean, that hole is there for a reason. How else is your radiator going to get air?

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
yea but comon man, LOOKS are soo much better then air flow, lol just being sarcastic sorry, gordon not sure if ur being serious btu if so then yea tats an intercooler, i was just being foolish, me and my friends like to joke aroudn when we see an intercooler by goin hey NIIIIIICCEE grill. sorry

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
GreenStretRacer on Feb/10/04 said:
i was just being foolish, me and my friends like to joke aroudn when we see an intercooler by goin hey NIIIIIICCEE grill. sorry
LOL I thought it was funny...

I dunno now, so HOW do you install a grill on 98+ Tegs if they dont come out flat like that?
I like the grill on that one red Teg but I question how it will look on mine. Ohwell maybe Ill just buy and resell if I dont like it...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts