Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
I really like the white on white, thinking about it for mine. your decals are cool too, you didn't over do it. Good job at keeping it so clean! curiouse; doese the 95 Ls have a V Tech?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sweet, I bought strips of vinyl 1 black 1 red 15"x10' and cut out each peice and put it on. 10 hours later it was done. I would like to get a spoiler but every time I pick one out I change my mind. Suggestions?

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
RallyGuy63 on Feb/03/04 said:
Sweet, I bought strips of vinyl 1 black 1 red 15"x10' and cut out each peice and put it on. 10 hours later it was done. I would like to get a spoiler but every time I pick one out I change my mind. Suggestions?
be different, stay wingless ;-p

The car overall isnt really my thing, but I give it thumbs up for no wing, looks alot cleaner

·
Registered
527 Posts
i hope your open to critisism also.

im not really a fan of the decals nor the kit.
it just kind of looks wierd to me.
maybe i would have to see it in person to respect it more.

but nonetheless. its your car. i give your props for the hard work. and don't think just because i dont like it.. means its not a nice car..everyone has opinions.
hope you dont get offended by what i said.

and in my opinion. it would probably look best spoilerless.. them big ricey spoilers(except type r) really get under my skin.

cheers.

·
Registered
527 Posts
br1t1shguy on Feb/03/04 said:
Quote: RallyGuy63 on Feb/03/04Sweet, I bought strips of vinyl 1 black 1 red 15"x10' and cut out each peice and put it on. 10 hours later it was done. I would like to get a spoiler but every time I pick one out I change my mind. Suggestions? be different, stay wingless ;-p

The car overall isnt really my thing, but I give it thumbs up for no wing, looks alot cleaner
aw man..
beat me to it..

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am deffinatly open to opinions praise or not, and I really appriciate the advice given, that having been said, it is my car so na na na na boo boo.

Really though, thanks everyone for the comments.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts