Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok my friend owns a performance shop and he has 4 greedy turbo kits with greddy intercoolers, and greddy type s blow off valve for 2400 shipped. the first four people who are interested and want the kit should let me know asap. the kits are complete with intercooler and blow off valve, as people know this kits dont come so complete and so cheap. thank you

·
Registered
15 Posts
Man are you sure $2400, thats the best deal in the world, and with the intercooler kit also, thats like 4500 bucks normally. what the hell. where are you located? Any site or pics I could check out? thanks man.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes i'm sure, i'm located in miami, no sorry no web site the shop is by were i live and he had them in ebay at one point i dont know if he still does. but if you're interested i'll let him know. thank you

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes they are unopened and they will be shipped to you, about warranty i'll say yes beacause they are new but, i have to ask him. thank you

·
Registered
825 Posts
Is it all packaged as one kit? Or is it the Turbo Kit and then The Intercooler in a different retail box? Same with the blow off valve. Also, does he do installs?

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no i think the intercooler has its own separate box, and yes i have some one to install them.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I definately have the money, email me at [email protected] and give me the info. does it all come in the same box, or seperate ones for intercooler, blow off valve, and then the entire turbo kit. 2400 is nothing, come on man.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i think the bow come in the box with the kit and the intercooler separate.

·
Registered
825 Posts
how much to install? and all the way down in miami? u got aim? if u do, get on, my s/n is ranmazilla. I want to be one of the 4 if i can =)

·
Registered
470 Posts
yeah im interested too im in florida so i could pick up. e-mail me at [email protected] i need to talk to you about getting a motor too maybe. but for now ill take the turbo.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well there is no more kits this is an old post so dont worry nospeedlimit. and no i dont want o rip anyone off.i i was i'll do it under a different name and i would not post pics of my car.if you got a problem too bad. sorry deal with it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts