Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just recently bought a full greddy turbo setup with intercooler of ebay along with a edelbrock victor x manifold. I have heard rumors the greddy turbo kit does not come with a blowoff valve, is this true, and what steps can i make to putting one on. as well i was researching greddy turbos and i came across the term in which the greddy has a wastegate on the turbo.. what are the benfits of that then having an external wastegate. as well i have a mugen twinloop exhuast.... i am thinking i am going to need to switch it out since i think its only for n/a. i would love to keep it if i could because i love it but should i switch to 3in piping and switch to a new exhaust as well? help me out since i am new to the forced induction field. thank you

·
Registered
318 Posts
greddy doesnt come with a blow-off valve...u or an intercooler...that is a seperate kit...u have to either A: buy a different charge pipe with the flange already mounted, or B: get a flange welded onto the charge pipe...

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
welcome-- on the left top of this screen there is a link to articles-- look there first then to performance--

lots of info on FI (forced induction)

any more questions that are not there can be found in using the search fundtion onthe left---

or post when you are done looking.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts