Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
9,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, as some of you know, car was sold, and so were most of the parts..........only thing I have now is the complete turbo kit.

Description below. I will add pictures soon

Turbo kit $1800

Greddy Turbo kit, greddy IC, greddy BOV, all piping needed, all couplers needed, clamps, feed and return lines (upgraded), greddy blue box

The turbo kit will come with a bumper support beam made to fit with the intercooler, and it will come with a greddy downpipe (had dent will fit stock catbacks)

the DP and IC have slight dents in them, but the IC is fully functional, and I have custom DP which I can add for a little more but it will only work with the thermal catback.

Kit needs injectors (310cc if you wanna use the blue box which is included) I can also add a tuned chip for hondata with 550cc injectors for LS motor, tuned by jeff evans with my setup with 3" thermal catback.

Asking $1800 for entire kit, only missing thing on the kit is the injectors.

·
Registered
9,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
xtremeness101 on Feb/06/06 said:
let me know how much you want for the retro headlights... thats with the HIDs too right?

yea, Scott wanted them, so if he doesnt they are yours......

looking for somewhere like 400 for everything

remember projectors cost me 130, ballasts and bulbs were 200 and headlights are about 50, plus I put a lot of labor into them.

·
Registered
9,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
vtecbully on Feb/06/06 said:
leathers are black? Anyway you would still be willing to do the trade if there were no tweeters in the door panels?Or you could keep the panels and only trade me the front and rear seats plus cash.Let me know...send pics also to [email protected]

yes mint black leather, no I dont want to do a partial trade, if you dont have the panels with tweeters...........your cloth would have to be in mint shape as well.

Quote: DJgurglaGSR on Feb/06/06 got all sorts of questions...

pm'd

replied

·
Registered
745 Posts
I have grey cloth seats but how much do you want ? i have door panels and everything mint seats car only has 33,000 miles so imagine let me know pm me and also do u have a pic of that alpine head unit i type in the model number but i cant seem to get any info ... gl with the sale

·
Registered
9,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ComptechDown on Feb/06/06 said:
I have grey cloth seats but how much do you want ? i have door panels and everything mint seats car only has 33,000 miles so imagine let me know pm me and also do u have a pic of that alpine head unit i type in the model number but i cant seem to get any info ... gl with the sale

PMed

adding ALL RED tails to the list $130

·
Registered
9,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
toneman14 on Feb/06/06 said:
would u be will to sell the exhaust and cat? what kind of condition are they in? and are those guages greddy and would u be willing to part them out if they were?
gauges are autometer, the catback and DP is in mint condition all SS with a 3" SS cat as well. I am willing to part them if no one want the entire turbo kit

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
DeadLock23 on Feb/06/06 said:
Quote: xtremeness101 on Feb/06/06let me know how much you want for the retro headlights... thats with the HIDs too right?

yea, Scott wanted them, so if he doesnt they are yours......

looking for somewhere like 400 for everything

remember projectors cost me 130, ballasts and bulbs were 200 and headlights are about 50, plus I put a lot of labor into them.

You Damn straight I want them!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
9,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have replies to PMs

so far the coilovers are sold

headlights are sold

rear sway and front strut are sold

s2k seats and steering wheel sold

guys I still need a catback, if anyone has a stock one please let me know, if anyone wants to trade a stock one for the thermal let me know. I need it before I can do the bulk of the part out, I want the car to be mobile, because I dont have a place to leave it for too long.

here are some pics

painted black Greddy IC type 24v with radiator black paint

DRAG piping

Greddy/Custom piping

suspension

3 inch SS resonator brand new

·
Registered
9,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have 3 intakes currently, one will be sold with the turbo kit, I have a DRAG intake pipe, 2.75", and a custom 3" intake that you see in those pics, the chrome one.

The custom one will be sold sept.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.