Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have looked and looked for a dyno of a LS with a greddy 18g turbo kit and i have not found any. so my question is does anyone have a dyno graph of a greddy turbo on a LS if so please post it up for all to see. also for you greddy turbo LS owners what do you think about the kit?

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
I would also like to know if you had any other mods as well.

You actually made more torque than hp?
That is not something you see every day on a honda.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Just complete Greddy turbo kit with intercooler/blow off valve and tuned with the emange blue. only mods was GSR tranny and this was with stock exhaust. Tuner said it was odd to have more torque than hp.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Xeon on Mar/24/08 said:
Just complete Greddy turbo kit with intercooler/blow off valve and tuned with the emange blue. only mods was GSR tranny and this was with stock exhaust. Tuner said it was odd to have more torque than hp.
I've never seen that before.

·
Premium Member
25,245 Posts
QuikSilver2000 on Mar/24/08 said:
only 188? I figured the Greddy put down more than that...
The stock setting usually puts down 200/190 whp/wtq on an LS. Up the stock and get an EMS and it can go higher.

The stock setting is 6 psi. A stock LS puts down around 110-115 whp...so gaining 85-90 whp is not too shabby in my book.

Not to mention the 188 whp you see above was on a stock exhaust which is a MAJOR restriction.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.