Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all! i just found a greddy evo (as part of a groupbuy) listed at $479.20 shipped! this is the best price that i've seen in a while and am most likely ordering it tomorrow morning.

does anyone know of any better deals for the evo though?

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NeoSilverTeg on Jul/16/02 said:
that's best I heard too. 79 cents cheaper than what I paid for mine (but mine did not include shipping either). that's great, go for it. you'll love EVO!!!
question for ya....

i have two conflicting reports on this

is the evo loud? or is it deep sounding?

·
Registered
655 Posts
if you give it little to 1/2 or so throttle it's nice and low (aka: under 4000 RPMs). just kinda huuummmms.

mash on it WOT and listen to it scream!!! not annoying, still deep but loud (not crackling, deep!)

music to my ears. pair it with AEM cai and friggin get on I-75 and unleash the power that is your TEG....

ahhhhhhhhh...............

·
Registered
382 Posts
daNattyFatty on Jul/16/02 said:
hey all! i just found a greddy evo (as part of a groupbuy) listed at $479.20 shipped! this is the best price that i've seen in a while and am most likely ordering it tomorrow morning.

does anyone know of any better deals for the evo though?
Yup, that would be
AutoImageEnhancement in Gainsville, FL. $479.20 is there webprice as well.

·
Registered
598 Posts
If you live in FL, they charge you tax...beware...comes out to $500+

·
Registered
999 Posts
i just ordered the evo from auto image enhancement out of st. peteresburg FL, it was 480 plus free shipping on all greddy procucts...i ordered on tuesday and it was at my house monday...had it on my car wed...love it..no complaints...cant wait to get headers and cat to complete exhaust..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts