Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, im pretty new with boost so you all please cut me some slack here. I'm about to buy my friends greddy 18g turbo kit with an upgraded intercooler and 440cc injectors i believe. it also has a 3 inch downpipe. my engine setup is a b16 ls/vtec with for the most part stock internals. from what i understand this kit has an internal wastegate which will restrict the amount of power i can put out. Can anyone tell me what more i would need to make this run if anything and about how much psi i should run and about how much power i should be looking for. Also hes selling it to me for 1500, thats a good deal, right?

·
Registered
9,908 Posts
The internal wastegate is a restriction on how much boost the gate can hold efficiently, and steady, not how much power you can make.

All I can recommend for you to answer those questions and concerns is go through the FI common topics section and just read as much as possible. A lot of your questions are too vague, and you should read about things like power goals, power band location, and FI + LS/VTEC threads.

here is a good start

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.