Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes i got pick two days ago by the casting crew. on sunday i'm going to have a kind of photo shots taken from my car and describe what the car has. my car and like 50 other ones too. they are going to pay me 200 dollars for every time the need the car for the movie. i think this is great and i though i should let my team know.
and yes my car is going to be styling that team integra decal on the front with some other stuff that i have to put for the movie.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
AWESOME - GOOD GOING THERE BRO!!!!

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
fockin' sweet!!! Congrats.....dude. Not only do you get to have your car in a movie, but you get paid for it as well. not bad.

Just don't forget your NAWWSSSS when you bring your ride to the set.

·
Registered
310 Posts
That will be sweet seeing "Team-Integra.net" across the top of the windshield in the movie. Talk about publicity!!! (which could be bad too, though)
-Ep

·
Registered
168 Posts
Thats really damn cool man! I hope you have alot of kick ass stories to tell once its all said and done.

My (ex)step-dad had a really nice convertable MG that was in a movie once. Im not really sure which one tho. I was quit young.

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
hopefully the editing crew doesn't decide to edit the decal out and put something like 'Universal Studios' across instead.

WAY COOL THO!

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
be sure to cheer when brian says "ask any racer, any real racer...."

·
Registered
858 Posts
too sweet Spoon!!!
They best not edit out the TI decal!!!

Is it true that they have the option (or right) to buy your car after filming?!

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Thats awesome as hell! Hopefully your car doesn't end up on the cutting room floor. That would be too cool to see the team-integra decal in the movie. Hope it all works out!

·
Registered
191 Posts
That's awsome. You will have a lot of fun. I was in two movies they filmed in Memphis. The People vs Larry Flint and also The Rainmaker. It was fun. You get to meet some really cool people. Congrates.

·
Registered
243 Posts
That is hot SPoon !! We all know a movie star now. I am mad excited for you. Now we all have anexcuse to see the movie the day it comes out. You have to let us know all the inside info about the movie.

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
Yeah, make sure you remember to double clutch youre auto as well, im sure they wouldnt know the diff :). J/k, thats hella tight, I'll have to go see that the day it comes out now

1 - 20 of 77 Posts