Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Click Here

I don't know if that has been posted before, but I stumbled across it while finding out if my CD changer would adapt to another headunit. It has good informationg about speaker installation, deck removal, wiring, and all that other stuff that goes along with car audio for Integras. I thought you guys might find it useful as well.

·
Administrator
43,019 Posts
Jngrbrdman on Feb/12/04 said:
It has good informationg about speaker installation, deck removal, wiring, and all that other stuff that goes along with car audio for Integras. I thought you guys might find it useful as well.
hey, whadya know.. so does this site

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know this site has good info too. I just thought it would help. We have some "search challenged" people kicking around and thought that every little bit helps. I didn't mean to imply that TI didn't have the answers. I know how to do it so I've never searched for it. I'm sure its all here somewhere.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
MorningZ on Feb/12/04 said:
Quote: Jngrbrdman on Feb/12/04It has good informationg about speaker installation, deck removal, wiring, and all that other stuff that goes along with car audio for Integras. I thought you guys might find it useful as well.
hey, whadya know.. so does this site

[/quote]
LMAO. Good one ;P

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Jngrbrdman on Feb/12/04 said:
I know this site has good info too. I just thought it would help. We have some "search challenged" people kicking around and thought that every little bit helps. I didn't mean to imply that TI didn't have the answers. I know how to do it so I've never searched for it. I'm sure its all here somewhere.
the articles will be easier for them to find then this post though...just on a side note...

·
Registered
653 Posts
Additional Information

If you've got a GS-R and were wondering about the crossover for the tweeters, it is located outside the radio (wiring harnesses are the same for all Hondas/Acuras). The crossover is mounted on the tweeter and is on the order of 6 dB/octave. The woofer and tweeter are connected in parallel, with the wires first going to the woofer.

So GS-R's have exisiting crossovers already, huh?

Will have to remember that since I am looking to upgrade my OEM speakers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.