Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guyz, I stumbled across this earlier today and thought that some of you might be interested. Its a great 131 pc. Automotive toolkit that I believe would be useful to many TI members....and its onlu $19.99 from amazon.com. Free shipping if you buy 5 dollars worth of more stuff. Just postin what i thought was a great deal ( i bought one =) ).

Allied 59096 131-Piece Automotive Tool Set

·
Registered
259 Posts
damn i just happened to see that in sears today while i was buying a battery for my girls car

·
Registered
138 Posts
Hey I have that. My company gave me some amazon money recently and thats one of the stuff i bought. Its good stuff. Not a craftsman type but still pretty damn good. I use the tools all the time but not yet on my integ. LOL.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
thats a good price but i have this kit and i can tell you its nothing special

the 131 piece thing is a bit overrated seeing as some of the stuff takes 5 or 6 pieces to make 1 tool

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Something to think about, just like car parts. You get what you pay for. lets say your in the middle of installing your header and crack the socket breaks. Buy Quality tools, you will be happier. Craftsman, Cobalt, anything with a lifetime warranty, you can TAKE TO THE STORE and get replaced on the spot.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts