Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
What is vynil? Is it something like vinyl?

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
BTW, you have a really shiny car, take off those "flames." It would look sweet as hell without those.

I never get the idea behind flames...do flames make you look faster? Do fast cars burn up because of friction with the air? Kinda like going through the atmosphere when you come back to earth, is that the idea? I just don't get it. Maybe it's a way to say that it is hot outside, so hot your car catches fire. Let me know what the flames mean, because I am confused...(BTW, I'm being totally serious here, I really would like to know what people think when they put those on.)

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
OK that's fine with me, I just think you have a super shiny black teg and the flames kind of "break" that up, and not in a good way. But if you like it, cool. Everyone is not going to like the same thing, thats just the way things work.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Acutually its not that shiny, its a '94 original paint, swirl marks and everything. Its just washed and a really goot picture.

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
OK, I take my compliment back then, I guess.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
TechIntegra-Tryed that never works, I think I have to get a camera that I can set the shutter speed. That might help I think.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
In the back mostly, It follows the line from where the back deck meets the side, all the way to infront of the seatbelt up to the roof along the top of the rear window and back around to the other side. It looks great at night.

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
I think it looks sweet still, don't get offended. When I said that though, you said it had marks and crap all over it so I took from that that you didn't believe me and I wasn't going to argue with ya. I still think it looks good, you just seem like you want me twist your arm..."Awww c'moooon you know it looks good."

1 - 20 of 43 Posts