Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, so the GSR is gone and upgraded to the RSX Type S. Got Powertrain to 100K, bumper2bumper to 62K, and refinanced at 5.9% woohooo

The car has a AEM CAI, is there any type of maintenance I have to do on this thing? Clean the filter every so often, etc..??
Next, I have 17 wheels with 215/45 tires. What do you think I should set my tire pressure at? The sticker in the door says 31/33 fr. But at that psi the tires look kinda saggy. The dealer put the front ones at 40, and they look pretty normal. Thoughts?

Love the RSX, its loud, sticks to the ground, and hellof a lot of fun to drive!

ThanksType SType S

·
Registered
171 Posts
Hope to have mine in a few weeks. :)

Tires at 40 sounds about right. Clean your filter w/ K&N filter cleaner every couple months.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
StyleTeg has a very good article on how to determine best tire pressure for performance handling. You might want to take a look at it.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Congrats on the new car. Lookin good.

·
Super Moderator
14,193 Posts
radial tires are designed to have a little sag at the bottom

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Hey looks awesome! Congrats

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Man..your one lucky son of a *****! RSX Type-S rides so sweet and smooth. I test drove one before and the shifter and clutch is a dream..so smooth and silky. Your lucky no one will try to steal your ride cuz the engine is so new and it hasn't built up yet. Enjoy bro! Don't forget to get the OEM Body Kit, that think makes the RSX look complete and sweet. Also lower that bamma and get some tinted windows, also the spoiler. What color is your RSX?

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
RSX Type-S is a badass street car. Personally I prefer the WRX, but its not as refined as the RSX. Kind of the rough around the edges noisy rally car vs the smooth more refined track bred sports coupe ;-p. Hard choice to make, but in the end it came down to AWD since it can take me up to the slopes. Really I want both cars ;-p.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts