Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there names andrew this is my third integra. my first one was stolen. Second one I had to sell after my motorcycle accident. And now after 3 years I can finally somewhat drive manual again. So 3 days ago i picked up this. Has camber kit front and back. Lowered on adjustable coils I think called yonaka. So now my goals with her is to get her mechanical ready for some boost. But sadly I'm havin a low compression problem sitting at 90psi in all cylinders. Which is weird cause she drive nice just doesnt have that usually punch they suppose to have. Either way I going to get leak down test done and check the timing incase a tooth slipped. And then after get data from that and determine if need a rebuild i always wanted a vtec b series iv had many d series vtec but i want to do a ls-v conversion. So if anyone has a b16 head for sale and maybe a ecu that supports vtec and what ever else shoot me a msg I'm also from canada bc Vancouver. Cheers also I'm new to this never been in a car forum so excited to see what it intales. 20190621_103501_1561275511685.jpg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts