Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally..after 2 years of buying parts from TI members i pieced together my OEM optional kit....and type R lip and wing.Pick up the 5ZIGENS for my birthday....the 7th...and the Azenis were a must.woot, shes ready to go

oh yeah and thats my 94LS in the background of the first shot

hope I did the pictures right, if not ill try to host them somewhere else

Heres how she used to look stock.....at the Philly SCCA autoX

and when I got her brandnew...well....2 years ago...haha

took long enough ha

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
That's a Civic Type R lip you have there. Just in case really wanted an Integra R lip.

Car looks good. Any plans to shave the moldings? The skirts look best minus the moldings imo.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
welcome to the bandwagon... looks nice though.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well, its CLOSE to the civic type R lip...I have one of those too...I ordered a "type R lip" from tunerzimage....and got a Civic type R lip...np...so I ordered the "correct" ITR lip and its...close, but the sides flare out a bit too much. Kinda a mix of the 2.....a few guys have them floatin around.Unfortunetly tunerzimage doesnt have a real ITR lip...its just type R "style" thus...this ha, works for me

was thinking about shaving the side moldings...but It took me forever to get it this far...this was just painting and mounting, body work woulda cost a heck of alot more.....but probably in the future I will

·
Registered
150 Posts
yeeeeaaaahhhh......i noticed sumthing was up with that lip... so i wasnt the only one thinking it. yeah the itr lip points forward without side flare.... i wish i had those 5 zigens and azenis heheheheh thats nice

·
Registered
12,488 Posts
That looks great! ... Proof positive, dedication pays off.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I believe those are backward blades, odd but crafty touch. Your car looks beautiful now, I'm very jelous. Silver is such a good color for tegs, but I must say it. ITR style isn't OEM. Either wise, classy ride

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
i dont know but i think i prefer the blades to yo new shoes.. but thats just me.. i always liked painted blades... like the lip and skirts though!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.