Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i finally got my car back 2 days ago. It was gone about a month and a week. It took alot longer than i planned because the machine shop had the block for 2 1/2 weeks but i got it back and it idles smoother/better, drives better(because my old clutch was shot but it still grabbed) and is overall a great motor. Ill have picture later today when it stops raining here but here is the list on my set-up.
LS/VTEC
99 B16 Head, gsr cams, gsr ecu but have a p28 ecu going in in a week
ITR intake manifold, LS AEM CAI
DC Sports 4-2-1 header and 5Zigen exhaust
94 B18b Block with 91 pr3 pistons
B16 Oil pump, Exedy Organic Racing Clutch w/ clutchmaster 8lb flywheel
The exedy clutch and flywheel combo is great. I recommend this set-up to anyone that doesnt want a very hard clutch pedal feel. I havent hit vtec or anything since im breaking in the clutch and motor but picture will be up later. Thanks.
Garin

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
Very nice. Can't wait to see the pics. Do you plan on a dyno run in the future for tuning? Id like to see the numbers.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i want to sometime in the near future but im running low on money since i still have a car payment. I want to get some bigger cams and itr aem cai before i get it tuned so i wont have to do it a bunch of time but i dont think its to bad for a kid that just turned 18 a week ago.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Proud new owner of a LS/VTEC great job. I just had mine built by Schaeffers Import Auto Care about 2 months ago:
96 lsblock
99 b16 head stock
eagle h-beam rods
je forged pistons 10:2:1
polished crank
s2000 tb
aem cai type r
dc 4-2-1 header
Apexi vafc 2 runs the vtec not the ecu since car is auto
proffesional wiring involved very tricky.
set at 4200rpm nice on the autobox!

BUT I WASN'T HAPPY!

Purchased '98 dark blue civic hatch dx 20,000 org. miles
I love it!

Sent the TEG back to Schaeffer's for:
JR Type-r charger
msd hvc coil and mod.cap
sent auto tranny to the Famous Level Ten.
For a full rebuild and 2600rpm stall service VERY NICE!
They have dynoed these trannies up to 500hp and 400ft/lbs.
I will have a lot of room to work with.
I can't wait. Needless to say this wasn't cheap a $7600 dollar option.
Email me if you have auto trannies members I will let you know what numbers I get off the dyno and what times at the track when it gets nice out.
SEE YA!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts