Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all got my car painted check it out,the only thing is the sides i have dont fit cuz they sent me sides from a 94-newer,so anyone have any sides laying around for gen2 that they would be willng to sell,i dont care what kind,i just need some quick...thanks,notice the ghost acura emblem on the back bumper hehe...

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
theres 6 or seven on there,i know it isnt clened he was waiting for the clear to dry so he couldnt wash it yet,the lowrider is a 90 something towncar with full hydraulics..the ghost emblems are on top of the base but under the other coats,it looks much better in persom trust me.The color i 04 civic Si vivid blue pearl with a green pearl over it,you can see it on the last pic on the hood in the sun,not much but just enough to add the look.it ran me about $1400,but he did all the collision repair from my previous wreck,look the post up
http://www.team-integra.net/forum/d...forum=0&searchSort=dateDESC&ReturnPage=Search

and does anyone have any sides they can sell me i dnt care new or used and what kind they are,i need em asap...
and i need some oem taillights preferebly 92-93,please let me know

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
hey nice color choice. its gonna look awesome once you get sides for it. on a side note. i never noticed the gen2 extreme front bumpers had 94-97 bumper light slots. thats pretty cool like a fusion kinda thing or of that nature i dont know.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah i like it its getting buffed tomorro and cleaned up,and if ANYoNE has some used or new side skirts they will sell I NEED THEM PLEASE!!!! im gonna go check the for sale ads now...

·
Registered
11,935 Posts
Love the color.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
what do yall think would go with the rest of the kit on side skirts? i want it to match the front and back without looking outta place with the rest,how bout m3 plain sides? what would look good on it

·
Registered
553 Posts
Nice paint job. I think you should get BW sides to go along with it. Peace.

·
Registered
461 Posts
ya about the front bumper, is that custom or did it come like that? cause i didnt know the extreme kit for your car came wit 94-01 bumper lights on it. it looks good.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts