Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my car dynoed on Saturday at this place in Clearwater, Florida called Race Related. My buddy was going to a SVT Lightning meet at this place, so I decided to tag along. Those Lightning guys were really cool. They're all about have a good time. They didn't rag on me too much, but it was all in good fun. After I dynoed my car they had a little more respect for my car when I told them it was only a 1.8 liter engine putting 146 hp to the ground. Here some links...

Right-click and Save-As on both:
My GSR being dynoed Listen for the VTEC switch over and the secondaries opening up.

Guys Lightning with an aftermarket pulley

My car layed down 146.1 hp and 110.5 ft.lbs of torque. Not too shaby. It was also like 100 degrees out. And that guys Lightning put down 420hp and 530 ft.lbs of torque. That supercharger was loud as piss standing next to it. Well enjoy the videos

·
Registered
480 Posts
Yeah, I like hearing that too. I can hear the cam change at 3.8 seconds and the secondaries opening at 8.5 seconds. Just wait till you start tuning, your dynos will be alot faster... hehe

·
Registered
6 Posts
where can I dyno my teg in Orlando. I don't know where to take it, all the places I hear about are'nt set up for front wheel drive.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
one word ...Coool !

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't know of any places in Orlando, but the place I went to had a dyno that could do both. I thought all dynos could do both, you just have to face the car another way. But I could be wrong.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts