Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally found my baby ive been looking for it for like 8 months i got a 95 GSR black in like perfect condition with 108,000 miles on it for $6500 it drives like a dream. Do you think it was a good deal ill be sure to post some pics of her.

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
Glad to hear you found the car you wanted. Is it black on black? Those are pretty rare. Definatly get some pics up. Make sure that timing belt was changed. Its a good idea to change out ALL the fluids and do a full tune up so you can have a fresh start.

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
low miles for a 95...heck, low miles for a Honda in general. Sounds sweet, pics will be worth a thousand words though
Mod her right!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
The mileage sounds right for a daily driver. I couldn't tell you if it was good deal visually but going from what you said, it seems so.
Did it come stock?
Make sure you take the steps to help KEEP her your 'baby'. We don't want to see you back on here with another "My Teg Was Stolen!!" thread

[R.I.P. - Stolen Teggys]

Good find. Keep us updated!
-Josh

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah she is stock as can be she had the timing belt changed at 90,000 miles and she got a new oil pump and always had the oil changed on time she was the only owner and it is black on black its pretty sweet. The lady that owned it was really crazy about it she kept it in perfect condition she was only selling it because she wanted a bigger car she got the new TL which was very cool too. ill get pics on as soon as soon as i detail it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts