Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea i know about the floor mats,im a construction plumber so i usually have mud on my boots when i get back in my car at the end of the day,and for the seat covers,i hate the way they look but damn are they comfortable for the hour long drive to work lol

·
Registered
175 Posts
looks sweet. you have no indicators though... is that buggin ya? i betcha it is... i have the same kit, i was thinkin... WTF fits in the spots for the R-34 kit other than friggin Skyline R-34 indicators (Cash money)

check out mine man. keep it up

·
Registered
318 Posts
Well, your car looks good and all, but you shouldn't have flaked on the coilovers you were going to buy. Thats bullsh*t, if you didnt' want to buy them, why did you go through all the sh*t that we did. Oh well, just beware if your selling to this user.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well if you would have helped my out by letting my western union the money to you like i asked,we wouldnt have this problem,sh*t happens so i bought from someone else who would let me use western union
thanks and have a nice day

·
Registered
87 Posts
Your teg looks good man. I know you said the interior was a work in progress, are you painting it white? Just wondering from the center console being white.

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
HEY THIS THREAD WAS MEANT TO COMMENT oN HIS CAR, NOT YOUR PERSoNNEL AFFILIATIoNS. SO STOP *****IN HERE AND RIGHT IT UP IN HIS BUY/SELL RATING. NICE CAR MAN, I WAS THINKING OF GETTING THIS KIT. WHAT LIGHTS WILL FIT THIS KIT BEST OR PERFECTLY THANKS

1 - 20 of 22 Posts