Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up people? While i was calass today my car got keyed all along the side of it and on the hatch too. I am soo mad. The thing about it is, I was only in the class an hour so it happened then. I am getting ready to paint my car orange with silver metallic sparkles in it, and I am paying 2000 dollars and really dont want that crap to happen to me again. What could I get as far as alarms go that would help me out? I know I definately want one with a pager on it, so next time it happens Im going to have my baseball bat and the person is going to get FUCT up! Also where is a good place to find alarms for cheap?
Thanx Guyz and Girlz

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
i would get the ones with spikes on it(i mean baseball bat) ya know, to make them feel the pain better.....

·
Registered
353 Posts
man that sucks....that is the main thing i worry about when im in the mall or at school. stupid people who are jealous of our cars

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Sorry to hear about your problem, although an alarm won't really stop people from keying you, however, it may help you catch whoever does it to you.

·
Registered
6,228 Posts
i say call insurance, get it fixed, and put motion sensor alarms on, thats what i would do, i mean im sure your alarm would go off well over 50 times in a day but if u caught them it would be worth it.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
i doubt it an alarm will help you catch the people either. best thing you can do is make a police report and have your insurance handle it. make sure if you get a custom paint job to let your insurance know about it and send them copies of the receipt. your insurance will go up slightly, but it's still cheaper than dishing out $2000 everytime someone keys it.

·
Super Moderator
14,177 Posts
stuff like that is why I'm glad I didnt have my teg when I was in highschool.

·
Registered
78 Posts
i just bought a 2001 black teg. i drove 500 miles out of my way to get it. i love that car so much. then the second week after i had it, i walked out of school and there was two 8 foot key marks on each side of my car. the worse part was that my school promised to pay for the damages, but after months of avoiding me, they gave me a shaft. haters suck ass

·
Registered
76 Posts
i feel ur pain mine got keyed during school too a few months ago it was int he shop for two weeks
i wish i had a bat then i would have killed them, people are just jealous about our cars.....thats all....but they are bastards...haters are all bastards.......burn in hell......foo....sorry. i am not sure about alarms i dont think alarms really can tell you about a key mark, because i dont know if they sell alarms that sensitive. try a local stereo shop, or electronic store or something...sorry about ur car.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
yeah my car was keyed the second week i had it, it was at school and when i came out there was a big key mark down the driver side....car was in the shop but i got to drive my uncles s2000 to school when it was in the shop....i feel your pain

1 - 12 of 12 Posts