Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well..the other day..i was on my way to school and i was stopped at a red light...a guy behind who was also stopped decided he wanted to change lanes now..so he ended up hitting the corner of my back bumper and leaving white scratches on it..and did his left turn and drove off...i got his plate # down and went to the cops..they were like oh its minour leave it..i was like nooo he hit my car and he has to pay...:-( now i got a messed up bumper..white on black doesnt go...

·
Registered
185 Posts
What kinda cops do you have in Ajax? That wasn't cool of them. Definitely make them take action and get your car fixed.

·
Registered
57 Posts
guy if you want i live in toronto i have a friends who is a cop. maybe if you give me his license plate i can have him run it through and you can get his address and take it up with him. let me know.

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
I'm assuming his car is white? If so, the marks on your bumper are just some of his paint, which you can get off with a little effort. The foaming brush at a do-it-yourself car wash can be used to scrub it off, and/or you can use a real fine grade of sand paper and lightly sand the marks off. As a last resort, there's always touch up paint.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
his car was RED...and i got the white part off but there are still deep scratches left...

·
Registered
6,228 Posts
I wouldnt go to that trouble if it was someone else, i say get his adress and make him do that, or u could always claim neck injuries...

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hahah..actaully the cop took it off and was like "thats only $50 of damage"...i donno where he gets his bumpers painted but its a lot more then $50...

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
you are all missing the point. its not the money or the paint that matters, its the fact that the dude hit your car and didnt take responsibility for it that makes me made. i would have chased him down and stole his wallet for compensation. maybe things are different in canada?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
THATS the same thing i said to the cop..hes like well maybe he didnt notice..HOW DO U NOT NOTICE HITTING A CAR?

·
Super Moderator
14,194 Posts
gurbz on Sep/23/02 said:
hahah..actaully the cop took it off and was like "thats only $50 of damage"...i donno where he gets his bumpers painted but its a lot more then $50...
you need to report that cop and find another one that will do his job and get the guy that hit you. It's a minor accident but hit & runs are usually taken seriously.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thx dx316dx316, soon as i hear for this cop and if he decides not to do anything about it, i'll let you know for sure

·
Registered
57 Posts
you know what be cool...if we get all the TI members from the GTA area and drive over to this punks house after we look him up...then I'm sure he'll "remember" what he did to your car and pay up for it....I'm a true believer of eye for an eye when it comes to my teg.

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
yeah, thats pretty rediculess. The guy obviously broke the law, regardless of how much damage is done they should make some action.

Hope you can get it worked out!

·
Registered
940 Posts
My mom is the supervisor of LVMPD and my dad is the Lieutenant. PM me with his License plate number and i'll ask my parents to run it and i'll PM you the report (name, address, etc) so u can go to his house and say PAY UP B*tch

(i'll only give it to you IF....you dont damage his car or get ''revange'' other than by tickets or lawsuits-as much as we want revange, its NOT worth it)

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
ask for the officers badge number and report him if he does not help you to the fullest extent of the law.

·
Registered
7,037 Posts
Man I had a hit and run in my pathfinder he slammed into me bending my steel bumper and my trailer hitch went into his radiator and busted the crap out of it.. so then I was like where you wanna do this hes like ill pull over with you, asshole ended up driving away with his radiator leaking its guts out(guess he got what he deserved in some respect) and I didnt catch the plate #. So then I told a cop about it and this happened at my school where they keep records of what kind of car everyone has and Ive seen the kid before just didnt know his name so he said he'd look into it for me wrote down some info told me hed call me. Never heard from him again..F'in pigs..my neck got pretty jacked from that too. 25 mph me standing still.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts