Team Integra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok here just trying to vent off some frustration..so my dad is givin me a hard time with insurance money right..so we get in this huge argument about it..and like always i go to my teg to leave to vent off steam..so i drive about 30 min away and im driving fast and over a blind hill comes a undercover officer..and i was going 62 in a 30 so i knew i was done..i look in my rear view mirror and low and behold he does a u turn in the middle of the road and come flyin up behind me..so he flips on his lights and pulls me over.." He asks, How you doing tonight? i say horrible..Officer: "do you know why i pulled you over? - me: "yea, speeding. liscense and registration please..so he goes back to his cruiser..and my cell rings.its dad..What are you doing and get home..im like of be home in 20..well officer f*ckhead comes back and gives me a ticket..he saysi could have got you for 62 in a 30 and that would have been a 275$ fine but he got me for 54 in a 30..so its a $140 fine and 2 points. get this my friend just last night got pulled over and got the same fine by the same cop..how irronic?? but im going to court and pleeding guilty and going before the judge and saying im sorry this is my first ticket and i wasent paying attention..and blah blah so it doesnt go on my record and my insurance wont skyrocket...i am soo pissed knowing that every little turn i made got me this ticket.why couldnt i have made a better decision..also it is the end of the month so the cops are tryin to meet their quota for the month but anywho it wouldnt have matter i would have gotten pulled over Aanyway..well thats my story..ALSO MARYLAND COPS SUCK

·
Registered
202 Posts
Dude, you plea guilty and your f**ked. Happended to me, it doesnet work. Tell you what, if you really wanna get out of it either

A) you pay the fine and go to traffic school (if avalible)

or B) you plea Not Guilty and there is a guy there that will try to reduce your sentance, like he'll ask, how about 44 in a 35, 14 over (less points whatever it is) and you can then... it's a gamble Say not guily and keep saying that and the judge might let you off with a "slow down" and 0 money, it really depends on how he/she is feeling.
The bad side is if you say not guilty, and the judge doesnt dismiss it, you may have to show up another court date to give the officer a chance to argue against you.... Good if the cop doesnt show ip, your free. If he does, your gonna pay.

·
Registered
402 Posts
It's not only in Maryland, Cops a.k.a Pigs, are asses everywhere! Even here in Toronto ontario Canada their asses....their good for safety and asses when on the road. Oh and ever notice that the people who always do everything wrong on the road never get caught, and us normal ppl who do 1 minor mistake get booked! I HATE THAT! LOL! Pigs should spend less time at the donut shop and more on catching thiefs/criminal instead of waisting our time and money!

93-TeG

·
Registered
150 Posts
it doesnt have to go on your record if you go to traffic school. they have it online now, my brother recently used it and said it was real easy

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Stanley10101 on Feb/01/04 said:
or B) you plea Not Guilty and there is a guy there that will try to reduce your sentance, like he'll ask, how about 44 in a 35, 14 over (less points whatever it is) and you can then... it's a gamble Say not guily and keep saying that and the judge might let you off with a "slow down" and 0 money, it really depends on how he/she is feeling.
good idea i think ill do that man..im just soo worried about my insurance going up..its gonna be about a month before they mail me my court date. just cause dad has to be an azz about insurance and none of this shiat would have happened.

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
b_rent on Feb/01/04 said:
it doesnt have to go on your record if you go to traffic school. they have it online now, my brother recently used it and said it was real easy
well thats awesome considering im always on the internet..well ill see if that is an option for me when i go..i think im gonna keep this from dad but i dont know what hes gonna say when the court date comes in the mail.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Yeah, i know what you mean, Just dress up for the court appearance, shirt, tie, stand in front of the judge and plea not guilty. I know its easier said than done, but it doesnt hurt to try if you gotta do it anyway. If they find you guilty, opt for traffic school, insurance cant find out about it. Believe me, 86 in a 65, 21 over for 6 points is not something I wanted the insurance to find out about.

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so does insurance find out about my ticket even if i get everything squared away and does anyone know if md points carry over to wv?

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
Dude, that's crazy!!! You were going 62 in a 30 zone and he gave you a ticket????? WHAT A f**kHEAD.

/Sarcasm.

You got what you deserved. Slow down.

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
wow...

so you were more than doubling the speeding ticket and you think you should have just gotten away scott free?

be lucky your ticket was half what it was and call it a night.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.