Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well... it finally happened. I suppose I was in for it sooner or later. My custom tail lights have got to go. I got pulled over for them in the friggin csulb parking lot by some cop with nothing better to do. Now I gotta put the stockies back on. I suppose its not a terrible thing since i do have the all red stock tails. but I'm gonna miss my custom babies. They were one of a kind. You can see them here... and kiss them goodbye.

say farewell to my babies... the stockies are goin back on.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
PS... if anyone drives around long beach... BEWARE. The cops are HELLA anal about stupid things like clear side markers and clear turn signals. Oh yeah, and if anyone wants... I might be selling them.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, i just put the stockies back on to take it to the sherrif dept. and get the ticket taken care of. I like the way it looks now. I put on my amber turn signals too if anyone is interested in buying my clear front bumper lenses. I'm going back to stock on the outside. Money is going to all performance now.

·
Registered
256 Posts
You can always keep the clears on and put in amber bulbs...

front clears look nice on silver tegs.

·
Registered
634 Posts
those tails look nice man.. how much u want them for?

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
for those of you interested in the tail lights... here are the issues with them:

1. there's a leak somewhere in the left tail light. Sometimes when i wash my car it gets water in there and sometimes it doesn't. You could just seal up around the lense with some sort of cylicon sealer.

2. the left tail light also has some "spider web" cracking in it. I have no idea why its like that, it wasn't when i got them. But you only see it if you're looking at it close up.

3. remember this is an aftermarket part and it doesn't fit perfectly.

hehe, other than that. they're fine! if you guys are still interested then make me an offer. I'll decide from there.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
The stock ones look better in my opinion.
But yes, those tails were unique.

Maybe i just like the stockies better cuz now your car looks exactly like mine and I can't get over what a handsome car this silver GS.

My girlfriend recently pointed out how everytime I see another silver teg I tend to follow closely behind it just to admire it.

I swear it's not something I do consciously.

It's like - hey check out that tricked out type R...
...OOOOHHHH look over THERE...a silver teg GS with stock rims..WOOOOO.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts