Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after a string of bad luck with my 92' Integra GS, I've moved on to bigger and better things. My 92 has been hit 3 seperate times in less than 2 months. All three when I wasn't in the car. The first was a hit and run that left a large dent in the drivers side fender. I had that PDR'd.

About 3 weeks later I was at Autozone picking up a part and a few other misc. things when a lady comes in and asks, "who's blue car is that out there?" I said it was mine and she replied, "I bumped into it." When I went out to asses the damages I find my car like this!!!!!

Needless to say, $2300 damage later, of which the insurance company wrote me a check for $2015. But before I recieved the check over a week later I recieved a call on my cell phone from an unknown number. I called it back to hear, "campus police how may I help you, after telling them who i was they told me that there was a campus police officer at my car and it had been hit. I walk to the parking lot to find my drivers door looking like this.

So another $1500 in damages of which i'm waiting for a check for $1350, which i'm still waiting for. Seeing it as a possible curse on my car or just a string of bad luck, none the less I've found a deal and i'm moving on. Today I've purchased a 93 GS-R with the insurance money and i'm going to be selling my car or parting it out if it doesn't sell as a whole, Now I know it needs some lovin' but it needs alot less than mine does at the moment, and I've always wanted a B17!

I've got a plan for it, Which has already begun, with the JDM 1-Piece headlights which were intended for the blue car going on tonight, I'll have pics of that up later. The bumpers are going to get replaced and i'm going to add a Type-R front lip and some side skirts. swap my suspension onto it as well as my exhaust. My stereo is also coming with me. And New tail lights are a for sure!!!

Let me know what ya think.

Update Page 2

Update: Page 3

·
Registered
12,488 Posts
Mmmm ... rare.

I think you already know what that GS-R needs. GL with it all.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
YES please take those tails off plz. it will look so much better

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
For the time being I will put the tails off the Blue car on it, but I would like to get a set of the original red and white only tails to put on it!

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
tahnk god for the tails!!! Nice pickup. Sucks to see a nice blue GS get all F#%ked up like that. You should check out the Foglight rewire for the car on G2ic.com. It makes your lights near the hood latch come on when you start the car and you can turn them of by pressing the button anytime. I just left my button in because I like the Yellow JDM look on my one pieces.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I had done the wiring on my blue car, and will do it to the white one soon enough. First thing first, Sat I'm putting in a Exedy Stage 1 Clutch kit, and an ACT 9.5lbs Flywheel, and as soon as i get it from my buddy a VAFC II.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
wow 2000 dollars in damage and another 1300 dollars in damage along with that PDR, could have gotten you that GSR. Good luck with this one, it sucks when it seems like evry bad driver out there wants to park next to you

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That money did get me the GS-R, the GS is still all dented up, at least the last two accidents worth. I gave up when the two happened within a week from each other. And once i sell or part it out, I'll be that much further ahead.

·
Banned
9,126 Posts
good buy man on top of that you can just swap all your goods from your blue gs to the white gs-r lucky haha good luck with it in the future

oh p.s white is the hottest color on any car haha

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
so a weekend full of work has brought many changes! First switch was the stock tail lights out of my blue car for the gross altezza's that were on the car.

Second came the JDM 1-Piece headlights that were intended for the blue car.

Next came the Exedy Stage 1 clutch kit and ACT 11.5 lbs flywheel. And in the process a new rear main seal.

The interior and head unit swap followed.

and finally exhaust.

that coupled with fixing all the little quirks of the car and getting everything working correctly became a long weekend of work in on my car. don't get me wrong, it was fun. but at most times frustrating. but now that it's all over and she got a bath, she's looking good and i'm glad i bought her. Hoping to keep the car for a long time to come. So be ready for many more pics and stories in the furture!

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
that was one heck of a weekend! your car looks so much better, those altezza'a were hideous...

good luck with her and i hope you have better luck this time around

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Oh yeah, forgot to post up the pics of the clutch that I took out of it. A very scary site. First time I've seen this in person, second time i've heard of it. Basically one of the springs in the clutch worked it's way out. So it was getting thrown around between the clutch and pressure plate.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.