Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sup everyone...well i've been part of this site since it almost first started....but

...i sold my integra today, so you guys probably won't see me around often... i'm always on the site reading peoples post and tryin' to help them up but i haven't been as active as i use to be...just wanted to let you guys know.

and don't worry i have another car lined up to be my pimp mobile, if i told you what it is already, don't say anything. i want it to be a suprise to the rest...haha

well heres a lil' history of my car from the beginning to the end:

stock:

lowered:

i/h/e/cat/cams/fpr:

body kit:

turbocharged:

well thats the history of my car since i bought it in August of 2001....i'll see you guys around when i find my new ride to show off...i just have to be patient and find the right one.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Awww sh*t! This sucks. Another person that was here from the beginning just about. Sorry to see you go man. Have fun with your new toy!

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
aww.. makes me sad just thinking about it's absence.. there's a lil spot in my heart with an integra shaped hole in it now..

well, if u miss ur teg a lot.. i'll let u drive my teg as long as you take me somewhere good to eat..
just remember.. rule is you aren't allowed to get anything slower than what you previously had..

gee i must be slow.. i dont remember kln's green machine having a turbo.. sonic must have missed something.. what a sleeper..

one last memory.. for the history book..

·
Registered
663 Posts
a 4-door turbo. i hope i'll be at that level one day. i just need about....$3000 more. that sure was and still is a scrumptious integra.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
have fun with whatever new you got man. its always sad to see one of the old guys go. dont be a stranger now, ya hear...

·
Registered
392 Posts
ZenSokuRacer13 on Sep/28/02 said:
a 4-door turbo. i hope i'll be at that level one day. i just need about....$3000 more. that sure was and still is a scrumptious integra.
heh same for me

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Ah Kevin, but you were half of the last SoCal track meet haha. Sorry to see you go, how sad all my SoCalers are leaving.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
no i never ran my car at the track with the turbo, but i'm pretty sure it would hit mid-high 14's cause i was only boostin' 5psi...

when it had the i/h/e, etc... i hit 16.0xxx all day long, which was ok i guess for a car with over 110,000 miles on it...

but hey josh, don't worry man...i'm comin' back with a new project car, but its only gonna get the basic bolt-ons and barely any cosmetic additions...but if you guys go to the track i'm always down for goin'..i plan on goin' when i get my new car...so lets get a SoCal track meet goin'...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts