Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first car was a teg. My last car was a teg. My only car was a teg. Well, the FOR SALE sign went up today on it....it's a sad day. The odometer only reads 56,000 fun miles, but I've decided to move on. No, I'm not in a tight money situation or anything, my choice is completely voluntary. The reason behind me doing this is I've come to a great realization...there are better cars out there which I can afford. In my garage soon, will be either a TT Supra(if i can find one) or a 3000GT VR4. Which I choose, i dunno, but I will always remember the "teg". Later allz!

·
Registered
126 Posts
at least your leavin us with good intentions....

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
Yeah, if I could afford a Supra TT I would go for it too =)

Good luck in what ever car you get!

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I hate these threads. Always makes me feel like a friend died.

Anyway good luck/and fun with your Supra.

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
i too am in the market of selling teggy and getting a TT 300ZX...however, i don't sell til i have the other.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Hmmmm....TT Supra.... I'd swap my girl and my car for it!! I sure would miss my teg though!!! nebody want a slightly used girl friend??

·
Registered
208 Posts
SUPRA SUPRA SUPRA SUPRA SUPRA ooh yea, SUPRA TT SUPRA TT

·
Registered
545 Posts
Lotus Elise 111!!!!!!!!

oops... not one of the options. Um i guess the Supra but actually i would be more in the line of buying a BMW M3 at that price range. The Supra are overpriced because of the F&F craze.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Dont get a 3000GT. Nice lookin car, but cant trust it when racing. Been threw 3 tranis, and had the engine rebuilt twice. Other than that if you live in southern Cali, he is selling it.

·
Registered
301 Posts
ima have to go w/ everyone on the supra, that motor can do wonders. dont know about 3000gt, but supras can make easy hp. but you should get an n/a and get one of those sigle turbo kits imo, but the only downside is the 5spd tranny rather than the 6spd. oh yea dont forget all that weight the 3000gt is packin.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
SUPRA TT!!!!! Seriously, who died... why do I feel so depressed all of a sudden? Just make sure the teg finds a good home... good luck, we're gonna miss you.

=*(

·
Registered
461 Posts
i wil tell you what if my car wasn't a 2001 i would have gotten rid of it 2 weeks ago. i found a 94 TT supra that was owned by an older guy that was unmodded except for rims. for only 23000. i almost sh*t when i saw the price. he could get more for it. it wasn't high mileage either. well good luck man. at least you are stepping up in cars and not down.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts