Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just picked up my new project. Since my DA was stole and stripped. I've been looking for another integra. Really wanted a DA. Just couldn't find one that I liked in the time I had. So I decided on a 95 Milano Red GSR. 1 owner, completely stock, 135K, All service done @ the dealership. Body needs a little TLC. But, Nothing major.Interior is in great shape. Motor runs like butter. This is my first venture into the VTEC life. So far so good. I'm happy. That's all that matters.

First thing on my list to do is: SECURITY!!!!!

Pics

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea I've had a 94 LS before my white DA and it was wrecked while sitting in front of my house. I really wish I had my parts from it now. LOL But oh well, I get a clean slate to work with again. Maybe something different.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yes, security is a must. I'm about to start putting more security in my DA9. Good luck.

Milano Red is by far the best color of any Honda car, IMHO.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I feel like my DA has been stolen. Bought it, then three days later it goes into the shop. It's been almost two weeks now without it.

It wasn't anything the guy who sold it to me could have known about, either... the curse of owning a 17 year old car.

I want my car back.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Andy on Sep/05/07 said:
I gave 3500 for it. And my DA got stole from infront of my house @ Seneca and Greenfield. A couple blocks south of Circle Cinema.
i got my 94 with 150k for 3500 too! that gives you entrance as member #5 in the insane deal club, lol!

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
ishbog on Sep/05/07 said:
Quote: Andy on Sep/05/07I gave 3500 for it. And my DA got stole from infront of my house @ Seneca and Greenfield. A couple blocks south of Circle Cinema.

i got my 94 with 150k for 3500 too! that gives you entrance as member #5 in the insane deal club, lol!
how about this for a crazy deal...

I picked up my 00 gsr with 50k on it for 6200... It had a little hail damage, but only on the hood, And it was completely bone stock. Minus rsr catback and h&r springs and kyb agx struts...

·
Registered
93 Posts
My insane deal: 94 GSR with a small amount of rust on one quarter panel. $2,200!!!! But the guy didn't know much about cars and he tried to hide stuff from me. It had an exhaust leak, and when warmed up, you couldn't hear it, so every time he showed it to me, it was running already. But it didn't blow smoke and it ran strong. So I put cash in his face and he took it. But I think he took it becuase when the car is cold going to warm, it sounds like it knocks, but then goes away. I didn't know this until I drove it home from Junction City. I think that is why he was selling it so cheap. But oh well, cost me 15 bucks to fix it. Good deal to you though!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Deals all around. I think that is why it took me so long to find another Integra. I was looking at a 92 GSR in KC that I found on KCSR.org and the guy was just asking too much for it. It had 200K miles, rust on the quarter panel, and rust that had came out of the windshield seal inbetween the sunroof. He was asking 3900 or 3800, I can't remember. But he wasn't willing to budge on price. I'm glad I waited.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Andy on Sep/06/07 said:
Deals all around. I think that is why it took me so long to find another Integra. I was looking at a 92 GSR in KC that I found on KCSR.org and the guy was just asking too much for it. It had 200K miles, rust on the quarter panel, and rust that had came out of the windshield seal inbetween the sunroof. He was asking 3900 or 3800, I can't remember. But he wasn't willing to budge on price. I'm glad I waited.

I saw that one on there... it was in fairly decent condition though... but I agree his price was set a little high...

·
Registered
93 Posts
I know exactly which one you all are talking about. Was it red? Originally that guy got it for 1800, vtec wasn't kicking in and there were other problems with it. But yes, very high priced at that much. I was thinking of getting that one too until I ran into my baby I have now.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yea that was it. It was NOT worth what he was asking. Well not to me anyway. But for someone looking for a DB2 it might have been a steal.

Oh well, this is a dawn of a new era for me into Vtec land. I've only got it up there 2 times. once, to see what it was about and again getting on the interstate. It just scares me to rev it past 6800. LOL guess that is the LS in me.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for the advice.

Just got my all red 99 tails yesterday. Putting them on today. It took me a total of 3 days before I bought something. God I hate this addiction.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.