Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
gizzer, you may have just convinced me to keep this teg. that site you plugged, jdmcustoms.com , offers alot more for your buck than this other place i was gonna get my **** from. JDM motors in garland texas actually. they were gonna sell me a b18b for 750 + tax + 75 for shipping. that was engine only. for roughly the same price @ jdmcustoms.com , i can get the engine, alternator, distributor and more! even the wiring harness!

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
integraGSBoy on Feb/14/06 said:
Hmotorsonline is a really good place to get motors from. ive had several friends purchase their motors from there and theyve never been happier
+1.
My friends and I also got our motors from Hmotorsonline and were very satisfied with the motors.

·
Registered
158 Posts
quikflip27 on Feb/15/06 said:
what is the difference with a long block? and are the ls axels the same as the gsr?

A long block means the engine block and head. A short block is just the bottom end of the motor like the pistons,rods etc.

And i beleive that ls and gsr axels are the same...but i may be mistaken.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Integra2001GSR on Feb/15/06 said:
Quote: quikflip27 on Feb/15/06what is the difference with a long block? and are the ls axels the same as the gsr?

A long block means the engine block and head. A short block is just the bottom end of the motor like the pistons,rods etc.

And i beleive that ls and gsr axels are the same...but i may be mistaken.
thats def not what a long block or short block means
when you order a longblock you are getting the head block intake mani, alternator, basically all the acc, when you order a short block you are getting the head and the block thats it

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.