Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
What do you need done, installation of parts, alignment, replacement of something? I don't know of any "suspension" shops, but I'm sure there are plenty of good shops that do suspension work.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well actually its to diagnose my suspenssion, every shop i take it to keeps teling me there's nothing wrong with the car but there is something wrong, cuz i know my car isn't how it used to be so i was wondering if there's a shop that just specializes in suspenssions

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
JDMB18DB8 on Sep/27/07 said:
bubsie...you still having that problem?
yepp still having problems. i took it to a mechanic and he found a bunch of **** wrong w/ the car. He replaced everything with oem honda parts but something is still wrong.

i got new tie rods, new axles (dss stage 3.9), new sway bar bushings, new tires (kumho 711's), new upper and lower balljoints, we added a rear camber kit ingalls, new swaybar bushings in the back, new rear lower control arms omnipower, and I have a pretty new tein flex suspenssion that was installed not even a year ago and it still handles like ****! on highway speeds the car is very wobbly if i turn the wheel the car is very jellowy feely. so ive spent a fortune fixing all this **** and its still handles like ****! theres a clunking type noise that comes when i take a right turn from the drivers side, also which i cant quite pinpoint what its from. im starting to think its a wheel bearing...

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
IMCNBLU on Sep/27/07 said:
well, what is wrong? and where in northern VA are you?
im right by tysons but i also go to school at VCU, in richmond, so either place is fine with me although i'd rather in northern VA. I come home most weekends to work so northern VA is probably whats best. I used to do all of the suspenssion work myself when my car used to handle like a dream a while back but i just had a really big back surgery and i'm not allowed to lift anything heavy or basically work on my car for at least a year so i have to find a good shop. I was happy with the work that my mechanic did but he says nothing is wrong with the car other than what he fixed and i know something is wrong b/c the car should feel more stable than what it does at 60-70 mph especially with a tein flex suspenssion, i used to have ground controls and the car handled a lot better than it does now.

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Coles Imports in Charlottesville 434-295-COLE (2653). That's the only shop that I can reccommend.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.