Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the first pics i took had bad res because i didnt know i had the camara in email mode, anyways i took some better res pics today

tomorrow i plan to lower the coil-over a wee bit more, and i only have one more exam that i have to go back to school for at the end of the then im done for summer and once i start working for the summer magnaflow exhaust is going on asap or my gf might have already got me it for my bday i dunno, cuz im really not feelin that muffler thas on it right now

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
nice

nothing about your setup (visually) that I dont like
(cept all the dust/dirt on the tires from where you were driving lol)

But other than that very clean, good job with her.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ya the dirt is on the tires and around there is sort of impossible to to aviod at this time of year, those pics are at my grandparents place about 5min from my house, there drive way is half mile dirt road. ill post some new pics tomorrow im going to lower it a bit more in the moring

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
What size rims?

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Looks awesome! , you should tint your clear corners or get black housing ones.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
If you're gonna lower it, lower the back. The front is much lower than the back already. The front already is slammed. I would think you would be scraping a lot at that height in the front already.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
the front just looks low because of the pics, but yes the guy that had it before me has the front lower than the back, as for the rims they are 16s wrapped in kumho escta supras. they look like a rota sub-zero, i got them off my friend last year and then i painted the spokes gunmetal. Spoiler holes are getting plugged either this or next week, right now i have a little bit of red electrical tap covering on the top and duct tape on the bottom, no water and u cant even really tell.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ya i do have center caps, but i dont like them, i think they look alot cleaner without them

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Wow great pics. You mightve just convinced me to forget my plans about a WW-kit and just get the skirts painted with an ITR spoiler. I think your car would look good too with an ITR lip as well. Good luck, great looking car.

·
Registered
608 Posts
bigger wheels...polished lips always make em look smaller

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i would like an ITR lip, i will take some better pics of the car this week on pavement where it looks clean, i lowered the back end a bit more it looks perfect now, as for bigger wheels, cant afford them i like those rims they are 16's they ride nice brand new kumho's on them, and i just painted them so why would i go spend $2000 on 17's ?

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
adamones on Apr/18/04 said:
Wow great pics. You mightve just convinced me to forget my plans about a WW-kit and just get the skirts painted with an ITR spoiler. I think your car would look good too with an ITR lip as well. Good luck, great looking car.
haha if its necessary Adam..I do have some new pics of my car that would...again...convince you otherwise

btw, I like your ride. ITR lip would look nice if you wanna keep it simple. If Adam & you get ITR lip you guys could be semi-twins lol.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts