Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well as some of may know.... i been looking for some rims and i found them...... its 1050 which comes with.... 16' rota gt-3 royal red, springs (eibach), agx shocks and a camber kit..... with installation......what u guys think?

·
Registered
459 Posts
tha sounds like a pretty good price, but those arent good wheels, rota is a replica company... those wheels ur gettin isnt made with good quality, i've heard they breaks, it wouldn't be good when those break on u..

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
^^^thats rediculous...i've never even heard that, and I've been through four diff sets of Rota, and I'm a happy customer. I'm not driving around on Pittsburgh ****ty roads with $2000 in wheels under me, just wouldn't be prudent.....

·
Registered
281 Posts
good price, i got my rota gt3's for $500 and then i had to get tires....if youre getting shocks and springs too...its a good deal

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
mn_kongstyle on Jan/20/06 said:
kumho's are crap!!!!
yeah, it's useless (and childish) to make comments like this, especially when you're not gonna back it up...grow up.

but that does look like a pretty sweet deal.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
a stereo shop, got 3 friends getting same deal as well....... roats are crap??? i know like 5 people withn rotas..... they love em.... they had them for a while.... i mean any rim is crap is your planning to go offroading and etc......get a truck......

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
I've seen threads on HT about some breaking, but they were used under high stress conditions (road racing/autoX). and if i remember correctly, Rota even replaced one of the customers' broken wheel for free. They are great wheels for the price.

·
Registered
44 Posts
KaBlookie on Jan/20/06 said:
Quote: mn_kongstyle on Jan/20/06kumho's are crap!!!!

yeah, it's useless (and childish) to make comments like this, especially when you're not gonna back it up...grow up.

but that does look like a pretty sweet deal.
I agree, we should all act 35 and professional haha

but on a lighter note, chk them Katana rims, i got some on my ITR, lookin sweet, Im talkin bout just plain Katans not them X series or what ever

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.