Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to buy all the components for my system and have a buddy install it for me. Where are some good websites that sell stereos like alpine and speakers and all the other goodies at around wholesale (if there even are any) or around a descent price. thanks

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
vi3tgsrb0i on Sep/06/02 said:
Quote: pagsrboy23 on Sep/06/02dude check out www.carmedia1.com great prices
yea they have good prices... and i've bought from there a couple of times.. pracitally my whole system came from them..
ditto... customer service isn't the greatest from carmedia, but their prices are great. they sell at almost wholesale prices. some stuff you might have to wait for, but what you save is worth it.

·
Registered
476 Posts
customer service isn't the greatest from carmedia, but their prices are great. they sell at almost wholesale prices.
yea.. customer service isn't the greatest but its still somethin you could handle.. some lady with an indian accent.. well thats who always picks up when i call.. don't kno bout anyone else.. kinda hard to understand her.. haha..

·
Registered
12 Posts
www.etronics.com, i got all my stuff from there with no problems at all and it was like 50 bucks cheeper then most stores for my speakers

·
Registered
825 Posts
watch out for etronics, they have great prices but you cant be sure that you will ever get the stuff, lol. I have ordered stuff from there before and half the time they claim to have stuff in stock and then when you order they mysteriously are out of stock...Just happened to me with my kicker components. My personal fav's

Sounddomain.com ( dont buy anything at full price people! get them to pricematch.)
thezeb.com ( great prices, fast service, love em)
woofersetc.com ( great prices, fast service )
buyloud.com ( great people, will also match prices! If you can find the stuff at an authorized dealer cheaper they will match at 150%!!!! Works great )
Crutchfield.com ( If you can afford them, no questions asked they are the best electronics store on the net or in real life )

Hope that helps =)

·
Registered
402 Posts
this is what i just found out i should do, im gonna go to www.etronics.com and find the kicker 300.4 amp that im planning on buying eventually for $200 (including shipping). then im gonna go to buyloud and tell them to beat the price by 150% of the difference. or, you can do the same at carsterotime.com and get free shipping and pretty good service. theyll beat the lower price by 5% (ive bought stuff from there a bunch of times) i love capitalism :p

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
I just had to cancel my order with Etronics.com. I placed the order in person, over the phone. I asked the guy point blank if it was in stock. He said yes. Well needless to say 8 days later it still wasn't in stock.

Go figure, I guess they're not to be trusted after all.

For more on my experiences with them, do a search in a few days ... I'm gonna post a thread detailing what went down, so you can all be aware.

·
Registered
685 Posts
I've seen some very good deals on Ebay. However, I wouldnt buy from just any seller. I tend to buy from sellers that sell car audio as their living and have expanded their sales to Ebay.

·
Registered
402 Posts
supralova on Jan/29/03 said:
i have a quick question about this place. i found this amp that i found for a good price but they wont tell me how much shipping costs until i actually buy it. i just wanted to know if anyone has had bad experiences with this. i dont want to buy something for what seems like a good price and get screwed over on huge shipping charges.

·
Registered
402 Posts
yeah, so about that smilephotovideo place...i ordered an amp from them about 2 months ago. they said that it was out of stock, and that they would let me know when they were gonna get them in. well, 2 months and several e-mails later, they call me and tell me that theyre having trouble getting the amp and that they have to cancel my order. therefore, i am not very happy about that right now. i think im just gonna cancel my order and go eleswhere.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts