Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I'm still looking for good headers with short primaries. I need a place I can buy them (for a price and for reference) online, at best.

From the look of it, DC Sports 4-1 headers have long primaries, but I don't really know what it's supposed to look like.

Thanks!

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
The only 4-1 with short primaries that I know of is the Kamikaze. Why are you looking for short primaries?

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gvtec in particular recommended short primaries for forced induction (I'm getting a JRSC). I knew of the Kamikaze but I can't find them anywhere online. I've got a mod-list always running and I was updating it with 4-1 headers instead of the old Comptech 4-2-1 headers I picked out.

For an exhaust, he recommended 2.5", and I'm assuming the GReddy EVO (@ 60-70mm) is okay, so I'm just trying to plan on a header that'll work...

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
StyleTEG on Sep/11/02 said:
If memory serves me, he is going to JRSC in the future =)
Damn, I didn't know anyone was paying attention.
I'm just the idiot who's too broke to buy sh*t for his car and can't seem to get his '96 RS sold to get a '98 GS-R.

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
The Greddy EVO is a 60mm (2.36") exhaust. It doesn't step up to 70mm until the muffler. I'd definitely go bigger on the exhaust end.

Importparts.com has Kamikaze headers. Endyn also does (or did) sell a slightly improved modified version of the Kamikaze, not sure if they still do it though.

http://www.theoldone.com/components/kamikazi/

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SurferX on Sep/11/02 said:
Importparts.com has Kamikaze headers.
Thanks!

Quote: SurferX on Sep/11/02 The Greddy EVO is a 60mm (2.36") exhaust. It doesn't step up to 70mm until the muffler. I'd definitely go bigger on the exhaust end.
I knew that "60-70mm" thing was BS!
Well, so much for that. Any ideas for a good 2.5" exhaust then? one that's not obnoxiously loud...?

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SurferX on Sep/11/02 said:
There's a huge 2.5" exhaust topic in the Common Topics list for this forum.
Thanks!

(BTW, I think that the Kamikaze header on Importparts.com, which I've seen before come to think of it, was a different design than the one that... oh, nevermind. I don't care. I'm sure it'll work.
)

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
your gonna love this one

Common Topics

Edit: Damn ive been losin the draw alot lately.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Damn, everyone's all over this topic. Thanks guys! It's like being in the chat room (which is practically empty, BTW
)...

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That topic is huge!

I'm only on Page 2, but does anyone mention how well those work for FI? I mean, reversion isn't a problem for FI (as I understand it... or maybe it was something else).

Isn't that the exhaust Gvtec's getting?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts