Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do you guys think? $700 for everything but the headlights. scam? or just a really great deal?
JDM Conversion

·
Registered
325 Posts
not a great deal. if you read the auction at all everything is FIBERGLASS. these are not oem honda parts.

you still need headlights, jdm radiator support, and jdm re bar. just stick to oem honda which is metal.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Seller has a good feedback. I dont know much about the JDM conversion but that one for sale is all fiberglass. But none the less it doesn't look like a scam to me.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
yea dude..do it right the first time..if u are going body kit.. then best thing to do is get the OEM metal parts.. or urethane depending on bodykit.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well, obviously the bumper has gotta be made of fiberglass (and its mugen btw), but would it really matter for the side fenders if they were fiberglass or not? i mean, im not gonna be SCRAPING my fenders anytime soon.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
yea..but see.. if u scrape your front bumper..itll push up on the fenders causing it to break.. trust me.i know some people with fiberglass fenders and they are really flimsy..

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oic. i guess that makes sense.

·
Registered
319 Posts
hey man no way dewd if your gonna go jdm make sure u do it right the first time. oem sheet metal is way better than fiberglass. fiberglass cracks easy and i bet u won't like it as much. people also have problem with fitment. also if u don't have the money might as well go urethane at least it's better than fiberglass. good luck man

1 - 10 of 10 Posts