Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this a good deal??? Lookin for a new car.
2000 GS-R: 35,000 miles, keylees entry, alarm, no mods, tint, white, but has a scratch on hte back bumper, ding on drivers door, and a few chips from the hood from rocks on the highway. Wants 12,995 for it. What do you think????

·
Registered
313 Posts
well, I've seen Type Rs on Ebay for less than that. You have to drive 5 hours to pick it up, but why wouldn't you??

·
Registered
638 Posts
I have seen ones go for cheaper, just saw one go for $9,500, not too many mods, intake, rims, and a system, but still it was a 2000 for alot cheaper, I knew the person selling it too, and it's not like it was a bad car. Personally I wouldn't take the deal unless you really need the car, if not then look around, I'm sure you'll find a better deall you'll be happier with.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I want an R but right now the money just isnt there and im afraid my teg is going to crap ou on me soon. Plus im headed off to college soon and i want to have a reliable-pimp car.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
I bought my 2000 gsr with 35,000 , keyless , etc , 2 months ago for 11,000

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well..... My dad works at a college so no tuition for 2 years. So i decided to go into debt with a car loan insted of a college loan. Thought hey perfect time to get a new car. See i have to pay off the loan in two years so that means like $441 a month. Puts the crunch on the wallet.

·
Registered
681 Posts
that price seems fair, check other prices in your area and compare. you should be able to get a little better deal--

And dont use ebay to compare neither

1 - 11 of 11 Posts