Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a black 94 gsr integra for $2650. I have figured up how much it will cost for parts and it will be about $1500. Do you all think that this is a good deal? Im not sure if the image will work i am using imagestation. Is there any other place that i can post the pic if i cant there?

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
looks like a lot of damage. How do you figure there is only $1,500 worth of damage? There is no front end, you need a new hood, front corner pannels and maybe more. I just can't tell from that pic

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Here ya go. Although, I would seriously get that laser aligned.

[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
if there's no frame damage and its only missing the parts you listed.. then thats a good deal.. figure used headlights 200(max) used fender 100?. hood used 200? corner lights used 20 bucks... paint about 600 for the whole front end...add that up and the price of the car. you're paying about 3700-3800 for a 94 GS-R .. sounds like a good deal to me. is it a clean tittle or wat??

·
Registered
479 Posts
doesnt look like a deal to me...looks more like a headache. crashed cars never drive the same. check the chassis make sure it is in good shape.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
total parts is a fender, bumper, hood, cornerlights, headlights, radiator, rear quarter panel, raditor condenser(sp?), and radiator fans. Hoping to get the guy to sell the car for $2000

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
Add another 500-600 for a decent paintjob, a grand if you want a nice one.

You need to get that thing put on a frame jig and alignment rack before you buy it, if you dont I got a freaking bridge I can sell you.

·
Registered
5,794 Posts
its a questionable value. on one hand, you could get a steal, and on the other you could end up with serious damage if you don't check that frame out ahead... As said previously, wrecked cars don't drive the same. May be a better deal than my 94 gsr, which was 3300 and it needed tires, cv's, and a full engine rebuild.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts