Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy these off someone but not sure if its a good idea, wanted to get some advice from the wise.

Just worried because they look pretty scraped up and that rust isn't very helpful either.
Seller says it doesn't leak so don't need a reweld, just a half inch dent. And the rust is just the typical rust.

Asking $90 bucks for it. Good deal or no?

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Look at the last picture and tell yourself if its worth it. If so, pay the man the money. If not, then don't buy it.

Ask yourself why you would want a messed up (dented, even if not leaking) header... for $90?

This is really a no brainer.

·
Registered
31,217 Posts
sak on Feb/16/06 said:

Look at the last picture and tell yourself if its worth it. If so, pay the man the money. If not, then don't buy it.

that works too. LOL

if all you got is 90 big ones & you can't get a better header for that price...go for it...just spray paint the scuff with heat resistant paint. if the scuff is a flow choking dent, I'd pass on it honestly because you can get the dent pulled out by a good exhaust guy who knows what he's doing but you end up paying more for the fix compared to buying a POS ebay 4-1 header with no dents and scuffs.

I'll let you do the bartering.

·
Banned
995 Posts
I sold my exact same header as that with the exact same damage for $200CDN....so yea your getting a good deal. The dent wont affect performance. I dyno'd my car with my dinged header and switched it for the exact same header in good condition and there were absolutely no gains or any percievable difference.

Id say spray the spot with hightemp paint tho just for added security.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.