Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, I'm gonna be building a beast pretty soon, and am getting GE sleaves pressed in. My question is for anyone that has experience with Golden Eagle, how long was the motor out of the car in total from when you took it out, pressed in sleeves, and at least in my case installed stronger rods, and new pistons (rods pistons I'll be doing myself). Just kind of trying to figure out for how long the motor will be out of the car so I can kind of make sure that I'm not going to have to move the car or anything during that time.

·
Registered
1 Posts
We usually take between 10 and 15 working days to complete the sleeving process. We can also intall and build your bottom end if you would like. please give us your questions here at [email protected] or call (909) 592 - 4311. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, but I already had my sleeves pressed and my block o-ringed by you guys ;-p. Btw, you guys make a great product and my relationship with you guys was positive all round. If you're thinking about getting GE sleeves 95gsr, go for it. I can hardly offer you a comparison but the sleeves deliver, and customer service was great. I installed the rest of the hardware back into the block myself, but I'm sure that would have been good too. Anyway, thanks for the reply, even though I've had it in for awhile now

·
Registered
693 Posts
If I were you I would not bore to much ....Stick to stock compression ! We all already know lowering compression will not make as much power as higher/stock compression. But it is more solid.

And sleeving the block, you can dam sure crank the boost up to 20+psi so...Heh :) you can MAKE some impressive HP and TQ that way for sure !

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Personally i paid $750 including shipping/handling and o-ringing. I sleeved my block to 85mm, but for an extra 100 bucks they can sleeve to 87. They can also bore/hone you're block, get pistons for you, or they can just assemble the whole block inlcuding all that stuff above (costs extra of course). I dont know exactly what all that other stuff costs, you'd be better of e-mailing them since this stuff might have changed, and they can provide you with more info/instructions etc.

Edit: let me make a plug for these guys again, these sleeves really are awesome, and from what I've heard the other stuff they do is top notch as well.

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
wow, vince (from GE Mfg)is that you?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts