Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If any of you have had to replace your emblems because they got stolen you probably know how expensive they can be. Well, i just purchased bronze rims for my supersonic blue teg and I now need to order emblems for my car. The cheapest emblem kit i found was $80 except for a gold emblem kit for a rsx that is oem on ebay and is only $20. I'm not sure gold "A" emblems and an acura emblem would destroy the appearance or enhance it, anyone have any opinions or better yet have oem gold badges on their car.

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
I've seen them on a Civic, and it was a DX...IMO it looked dumb, (It was black by the way.) You have a beautiful color car, I wouldn't want anything to take away from that. I'd stay away from them but if you like them, go for it...

·
Registered
382 Posts
I would leave the emblems off & spend that money on getting the mounting holes patched up instead. Shaved embelms give it a much cleaner look.

If your emblems got stolen off once already, gold one's are just gonna attract more attention.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
i say go for it..itd match.. itll look good like the black lexus cars with gold emblems.. but thats my opinion....oh yea jwong..haha.. girls r evil.. and i liek the process of concluding that ..ima save that pic..haahaha

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
anyone know how much a shop charges just to patch the holes from the badges?

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
anyone know how much a shop charges just to patch the holes from the badges?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts