Team Integra Forums banner
341 - 347 of 347 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #341 ·
HAHA Thanks, still here guys chipping away bit by bit. I apologize for the lack of activity but I'm sure life has been crazy for everyone.

Here are some long overdue updates on the R. I've been playing with my subarus way too much and have clearly lost sight of the R for a bit, but everything happens in its own time.

Got the gas tank installed, hunted down newer straps, valve, and covers. 98-01 GSR valve as well as their covers are the same.

after hunting down LCAs w/ ABS sensors, I installed some HR/Roca T/A bushings, painted them up and got the spoon rear shocks installed.

Next was sorting the T/A's themselves

oem "BBK" + CSR rotor

moving in sections, the task was sorting the heat-shields, visually I couldn't leave them untouched

getting closer to the starting line, I had a choice to make, stock exhaust, or one of my all time favs. Win win IMO.

realizing I was missing a RSB somewhere in the timeline, (I'm also after the USDM Trunk brace/bar. NOT STRUT BAR, and rear LOWER Tie Bar if anyone has them for sale.) Thankfully it didn't set me back much.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #342 ·
after

waited a long time for this special order of bushings and end links to arrive.

Todays shenanigans will end the updates. Installed the trans brace and shift linkage.

Reactions: danteisme

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #344 ·
TY brother! Yessir, no rush on my end. Nothing fancy, there are no longer any deadlines to meet hahaha.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #345 ·
back on all 4's

"Cash Me Ousside / How Bow Dah" Homie Miguel giving it a rinse.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #347 ·
That's gotta be a great feeling seeing it back on the ground again.
Low-key, it is.

Interior update. I've decided to remove the dash redo the foam for the AC components. Not the best picture but it should illustrate the cleaning just fine.

as D day nears, stopped by Acura for a battery, a fresh key, and a keychain

Acura now fills they key. it was a lot worse but i scratched off the excess.

pulled entire carpet for cleaning

after a water rinse

after chemical guys citrus cleaner

Upon removing the carpet I stumbled upon this guy....a whole in the floor. It looked like a bullet hole by the exit would. Throughout all the work I've put in, all the times i've looked at this car, I've never once seen this whole. I was upset, I almost sold the car to a buddy who was there as the tears fell. I tried tapping it upward back into shape, being flustered didn't help. Long story short, after cleaning, I reached a simple solution. Plug it, and seal it. Beats me warping the panel any further by welding it.

it did setup much nicer than the photo and almost looks factory. I was pleased with it. Reflecting on what transpired I was disappointed in myself for not keeping my cool on this one earlier.

Lastly ordered some speakers, looking for a slight audio improvement. The review on amazon had the bass improvement I was looking for. They're no sound off competition speaker(s), but just right for a simple upgrade.

341 - 347 of 347 Posts