Team Integra Forums banner

341 - 344 of 344 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #341 ·
HAHA Thanks, still here guys chipping away bit by bit. I apologize for the lack of activity but I'm sure life has been crazy for everyone.

Here are some long overdue updates on the R. I've been playing with my subarus way too much and have clearly lost sight of the R for a bit, but everything happens in its own time.

Got the gas tank installed, hunted down newer straps, valve, and covers. 98-01 GSR valve as well as their covers are the same.

after hunting down LCAs w/ ABS sensors, I installed some HR/Roca T/A bushings, painted them up and got the spoon rear shocks installed.

Next was sorting the T/A's themselves

oem "BBK" + CSR rotor

moving in sections, the task was sorting the heat-shields, visually I couldn't leave them untouched

getting closer to the starting line, I had a choice to make, stock exhaust, or one of my all time favs. Win win IMO.

realizing I was missing a RSB somewhere in the timeline, (I'm also after the USDM Trunk brace/bar. NOT STRUT BAR, and rear LOWER Tie Bar if anyone has them for sale.) Thankfully it didn't set me back much.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #342 ·
after

waited a long time for this special order of bushings and end links to arrive.

Todays shenanigans will end the updates. Installed the trans brace and shift linkage.

Reactions: danteisme

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #344 ·
TY brother! Yessir, no rush on my end. Nothing fancy, there are no longer any deadlines to meet hahaha.

341 - 344 of 344 Posts