Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This past weekend my gf and I went to a local Auto X. Now were both hooked on it. I ran a 51 in my Ep3 and she ran a 53 in her Teg.

anyways here are some pics

If anyone is selling any Rear Sway bars please PM me!

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
she has my 02-03 civic si wheels on her teg.

yeah my friend was using my camera... he didnt really know much about my dlsr lol still came out decent.

can some one post the link to the DIY trunk bar?

·
Registered
831 Posts
Damn...I want to autocross my silver baby...
on a side note, mad props on the car, it's gorgeous. I love the EP3 wheels on Integras.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
AltimaXX on Sep/26/07 said:
Damn...I want to autocross my silver baby...
on a side note, mad props on the car, it's gorgeous. I love the EP3 wheels on Integras.
she said thanks

its all her work too. she rotated the tires in 20 minutes before the meet, and lowered the car for the second time, next up is jdm rear sway, finding a set off buddy club wheels with falken 615 for track wheels and keep the si wheels for daily.

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
good deal, the car looks great.

i almost guaruntee the camera was set on "Auto" bc the first couple of pics have a fast shutter, but the other one's wheels are still moving. eh it doesnt matter.

and Understeer FTL

·
Premium Member
7,789 Posts
Nice Frank!! Hopefully we will see you both out at the NNJ SCCA auto-x on Oct 10th since you loved it so much

·
Registered
831 Posts
After this thread it's going to be so hard not to autocross mine next month :( I did decide to get either EP3 Si's or Fit wheels though...the Fits look similar and they'll do for now.

·
Registered
106 Posts
integra2nrfrank on Sep/26/07 said:
Quote: AltimaXX on Sep/26/07Damn...I want to autocross my silver baby...

she said thanks

its all her work too. she rotated the tires in 20 minutes before the meet, and lowered the car for the second time, next up is jdm rear sway, finding a set off buddy club wheels with falken 615 for track wheels and keep the si wheels for daily.
i've got a set of Buddy Club P1RacingII's in 17x7.5 that i'm looking to sell, only 6 months old or so.. up in oN tho

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
you got yourself a keeper and she got herself a nice car and a supportive bf. i love situations like that - it's why i found my way to tegs. lucky both of y'all!

·
Premium Member
7,789 Posts
Danny50 on Sep/26/07 said:
if shes into auto-x...

marry her
Tell me Danny, is this the rule 100% of the time??

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.