Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok My teg is in the gonna be in the shop soon getting a extreme front, and buddy club sides and rear and a paint job. Its my friends dads shop so I can get really good deals. Im in high school and people over here are pricks so some cars have been keyed, so Im cautious. Now Im into the big kits and nice paint, but I dont konw what color to get...Heres my ideas.....
A FROST WHITE, like pure bright white. Looks conservative.

A nice red, like maybe Milano?(i think milano's the bright red right guys?) A little bit more flashy

Or like a Bright canary yellow. Im really want this but Im reluctant b/c I dont want it keyed. Really flashy.

Now Im not really into the blues b/c ever1 has a blue. So any other color opinions are wanted. But canary yellow is at the top of my list right now.

Oh ya, I also dont know If I wanna attract too much attention b/c I REALLY dont wanna get my integra stolen. But im gonna get a really expensive alarm so....
THANKS FOR YOUR OPINIoNS!!

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
that blue is sorta like supersonic, but darker. hey try kandy apple red. this accord has it. oh and that copper/bronze that SIGNAL uses is tight, too.

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
Stock Accord red... I always see it on the Accords from the last generation. Nicest red and not flashy at all.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts