Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***Update 1/13/19****

***Sold items listed as such and a couple new items added. Will add more as I dig them up from the garage.***

Just as the title says...it’s time for me to leave the integra in my past...I haven’t had a teggy in a long while and I’ve been hoarding these parts long enough. I have a tub of parts that were for my build and it ALL needs to go. If you want it all I have the best deal for you but prices are listed. Shipping is covered by buyer as well as PayPal fees. I have Gpay as well but prefer local sales as opposed to shipping. I’m located in central NJ so hit me up. I’ll try to check back frequently as to not keep anyone waiting. Here’s the list:

Avid billet solid torque mounts SOLD
Benen front strut bar $125
Blox magnetic trans & oil drain plug SOLD
Chrome civic rad stay brackets $10ea
Obx evo2 style muffler $50
Vision adj cam gears red SOLD
AEM fuel rail red SOLD
Dual outer gauge pod DC2 $60
2.5" high flow cat SOLD
3.0” high flow cat $50
Cat delete pipe $50
Apexi S-AFC $50
Aluminum rear controls arm $30
Adj. front upper control arm (camber kit) $40
High flow fuel filter w/ press guage SOLD
RC550 saturated injectors and clips SOLD
OBD2b to OBD1 jumper harness $40
Password JDM carbon intake b18c $150
EDM DC2 OEM fog switch $25
Skunk2 vtec solenoid cover $20
JDM DC2 ITR rear trunk brace bar $30
N1 style titanium tip muffler $50
Full B18c GSR JRSC kit SOLD
Kamikaze 4 to 1 headers SOLD
94-97 Vizage lip kit $300
***Text me for quicker responses...609-332-2442

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fuel rail was purchased for my GSR but I’m not sure if it’s interchangable. But it’s bare. No fittings. Just FYI...don’t want to do u how someone did me. U would need to find fittings or if u had one u wanted to change the color it would be perfect

·
Registered
704 Posts
Any pictures of the high flow cat?

And I see a picture of a red valve cover, but didn't see a price for it on your list.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Any pictures of the high flow cat?

And I see a picture of a red valve cover, but didn't see a price for it on your list.
I can take pics of the cats for you on my next day off and $75 + shipping and fees will take the valve cover.

·
Registered
95 Posts
He hasn’t replied since his last post 😞 I’ve been inquiring about a part ever since with no reply. Wish he would! Lol

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry guys I haven’t been actively monitoring this thread. I replied to all messages and gave my number. The catback can go for $100 + shipping and fees. It was purchased to match up with the JRSC so it’s bigger than what would usually be used for an NA motor but not 3” since boost isn’t that high for a charger. Is actually recommend whomever wants the charger to take the exhaust as well

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes it is available but I have been in talks with a potential buyer. I will let you know it’s it sells

1 - 17 of 17 Posts