Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a very slow automatic Integra with a bodykit, rims, and the IHE setup.
For some reason I get madd dogg by lots of Mustang, Camaro, and Firebird. Hardly by any Import/European cars unless it's one with turbo.
Does this happen alot to anyone else on this forum???

Also what do you guys do when you get madd dogg by some more powerful/quicker cars then yours???...Unless your Integra is the quickest out there. Most of the time I just try to annoy them but at times I mess around with them even though I know I will lose.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
lol uh WTF is madd dogg??

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Madd Dogg is getting Revved on by another Car. Sorry for the term I used but that is what me and my buddies say when we get Revved on.

·
Super Moderator
14,177 Posts
ignore them
madd dogg=hard stares

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
lol thats funny. basically i get revved "madd dogged" on by just about anybody. i just dont pay any attention to it. the other day i was heel toeing it to turn onto a side street (i heel toe just about anytime i brake now cause im tryin to get better at it) and this eclispe saw me and she revved right back and then folllowed me. we pulled up to the light and i was like (uh i was just heel toeing) it was really funny. and about the racing thing, ill race just about anyone, i dont give a sh*t if i lose or win. its just fun

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
hootb18 on Aug/15/02 said:
lol thats funny. basically i get revved "madd dogged" on by just about anybody.
I can't imagine why Alex...perhaps going 80 on backroads will get some attention???

"Was that you boys slapping through the gears down there?"

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
"no that was three other kids in tegs that were the exact same colors as ours" pshh what was he thinkin

1 - 10 of 10 Posts