Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do I find out what generation My
Automatic 97 integra GS is ?? And Can I use different year (which year(s) parts for both the interior and exterior, engine as well ??,

·
Administrator
4,194 Posts
There were 3 generations of the Integra. First Gen (86-89), Second Gen (90-93) and Third Gen (94-01). In Japan, there was no RSX, and they were also called the Integra. Technically in Japan, there were 4 generations which was the RSX. For US, only 3 gens.

For your second question, really depends on the specific parts. Some parts were missing and/or added throughout the generations for OBD compliance, trims, etc. Some parts are the same, some aren't.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There were 3 generations of the Integra. First Gen (86-89), Second Gen (90-93) and Third Gen (94-01). In Japan, there was no RSX, and they were also called the Integra. Technically in Japan, there were 4 generations which was the RSX. For US, only 3 gens.

For your second question, really depends on the specific parts. Some parts were missing and/or added throughout the generations for OBD compliance, trims, etc. Some parts are the same, some aren't.
Thank you for the help

1 - 3 of 3 Posts