Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so im reading thru a bunch of posts.. and for some reason people seem to be talkin about how there RS Integras... Take on LS integras yadaa yadda yadda .. well .. Arent they the SAME EXACT engine? the RS just weighs less becuz it doesnt have most of the luxurys of the LS correct??? i dunno i could be wrong....

·
Registered
35 Posts
You are correct... the RS and the LS have the same engine, the RS is just the base model with less luxuries i.e. no sunroof, power door locks, etc. I would imagine stock for stock it might be a tad faster since it's a bit lighter.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
how much lighter if the 200 lbs more that the 4door is over the coupe doesnt effect the times why should no sunrun and door actuators matter ,this is the edited version of this post i love all hondas even civics sometimes

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
No it doesn't all Integras have the same fuel tank capacity...please don't believe something that you "heard."

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
Right. Where do you hear this stuff.

Yeah, its the driver blah blah blah. I'm tired of hearing that. If its all about the driver, then why do we mod our cars? Why add a couple HP... its all about the driver bud! Why do people get CF hoods, or why take out AC? Every little edge counts.

Yeah there are idiot drivers out there, but let's just assume when we talk about these things that AOTHC, it pretty much goes unsaid. (AOTHC means all other things held constant).

And about weight... An LS is like an RS with a small child sitting on the top and maybe a dog chilling on the hood.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Justin Klemgold on Aug/13/02 said:
No it doesn't all Integras have the same fuel tank capacity...please don't believe something that you "heard."
i just heard that justin said there the same size, so do i believe him? and should i get a bypass valve? lol

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
Well my manual says that its 13.2 gallons or 50 liters along with the other models... All you gotta do is read the manual

1 - 11 of 11 Posts