Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know a specific number for the suspension travel on a 3rd gen. integra?

I would also like to know the travel for a CRV suspension, and if anyone can prove or disprove that it could fit on an integra. Thanks!

Steven

·
Registered
404 Posts
Your suspension travel for a stock 3rd gen would from normal height to the point when the shocks hit the bump stops.I can't say how long this is, but I would imagine a few inches (like 4-5, could me more, I don't even remember what my car looked like stock). And as for the CRV suspension into a 3rd gen, I would say no, but I don't know exactly how the CRV's suspension is set up. And by the way, why would you want to swap them, the 3rd gen suspension is definitely more tuned for a car than the CRV's is. It is like taking a grand cherokee's suspension and putting it into a chrysler lebaron(little more drastic, but you get my point)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey,
I would say that its probably about 4-5 inches too, but I would really like a specific number. I am trying to make a semi-competitive rally car, and because suspension is vital to the car's survival on dirt roads, I am looking for a way to get more travel (less shock on the frame and engine) without having to build a custom setup.

·
Registered
404 Posts
the only way for a rally setup would be to increase the hit of the car alittle and match the spring rates and damping. I really don't know much more than that. Sorry

1 - 4 of 4 Posts